Why Is He Back?

Hello guys!

I am back with the new update.

Another thrilling twist is going to unfold in the storyline....so keep a track.

Now let's begin with the chapter!

Writer's pov

Days were passing more quickly than it should have.

One whole month has gone by and Today is the day Vikrant is officially announced the heir of The Chauhans.

Also, Trisha and Vikrant are getting engaged after the Ceremony.

Yes, Vikrant had proposed Trisha in marriage in a very romantic setting and she was more than happy for their new beginning.

Trisha has returned to her natural self yet she is now a new version of herself...strong both Mentally and Physically.!

Dhruv, Manyata, Vikrant, Malini and Reyansh were constantly encouraging her to move on from the Abhimanyu episode.

And she did.!
She groomed herself in order to face any hardships in future.

The constant and selfless support of Vikrant had made her believe in pure love and there was a new shine of self confidence.

This is why, she was so excited about the events following today...she wore a white and silver lehenga and she was looking like a glowing flower.

She is all giggles and malini was taking her pictures to capture the happy moments.

Something Trisha loved to collect and keep as a memory since she came to Coorg.

Dhruv was so happy to see his baby sister so carefree and giggling

The guilt manyata felt was long gone. Trisha's brightening face and her new bold avatar brought her peace.

She was so happy for Both Vikrant and Trisha.

She had kissed her forehead and said - I am glad we are past those horrific events.!