Counter Attack

Hello beautiful people!

Oh the cruel things Abhimanyu did to the innocent Trisha!
Some of you asked if they are going to be together or not?

But I want you all to tell me if that would be fair to Trisha?

You will never understand the amount of damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you, and that's exactly why I am here!

Writer's pov

Vikrant came back to his room where Trisha was sleeping free of all her worries and sufferings...he sat near her and softly wishpered -

Trisha, I m sorry, I am so sorry that I was not there when you needed help...but now I am here and I promise you that each drop of tear that flew from your eyes because of that low life, He will pay for every single of it.!
You don't have to be scared of him anymore, I will not let him rest in peace and that's my word....word of the Prince Vikrant Singh Chauhan.!

He did not want to disturb her peaceful sleep but looking at the time, he caressed her hair and softly spoke -

Wake up My Sleeping Beauty!
Trisha stirred in her slumber and held his hand tight under her cheeks. Vikrant just smiled at her cute gesture. How he loved this carefree side of her but he didn't want Abhimanyu to even get a wind of his tricks and play.

He could not put more risk on Trisha!

Unwillingly, He shook her and this time she opened her eyes like a barbie doll.
He smiled at her and said softly -
Trish!
Wake up baby, we have to go back to the University, remember?

Hearing this, she first frowned but then shivered remembering that all this while she was absent from the university and may be by this time, Abhimanyu's guards would have figured it out.

She stammered - V...Vikrant....he is going to punish me badly! I don't want to go there....he will again hit me...or may be he will rape me and kill me..!!!!

Vikrant patted her back in a soothing way and spoke - Calm Down Trish!
Don't you trust me?
Nothing will happen to you....and he wouldn't be able to harm you!
I am here!
Don't worry, ok?
Now, get up and if you want you can use the washroom....we will leave in 10 mins.

The Drive to the University was silent and Trisha again slept and Vikrant smiled nodding his head.

The car halted infront of a small gate and Vikrant woke her up.
She looked around her and frowned. She came out and asked - This???

How come I never noticed this gate Vikrant? And I believe this gate is not meant for commoners. How did you manage this?

Vikrant just shrugged and said - I have my ways Baby!
Let's go inside Trish!
Those guards must be looking for you!

Trisha nodded sadly. Vikrant wanted to tell her about his plan but he refrained himself as he didn't want to put her in a tough spot, at least for now!

He took her to the crowded canteen and tapped a shoulder in the farthest corner.
Trisha narrowed her eyes but was stunned when she saw that person. She almost looked like her...and the girl was dressed same as Trisha.

She jerked her head towards Vikrant and spoke - W...Who is she! And why she is wearing clothes exactly like me vikrant?

The girl bowed in front of Vikrant and he nodded. Trisha was looking between the two of them agaped. Vikrant gestured her to sit down.
He spoke - Trisha, this is Malini!
Her family works for my dad. And since you two have quite similarities, I asked her to fill your place in your absence so that Abhimanyu's guards wouldn't have any doubts.

Trisha said - Thanks Malini!
But Vikrant you didn't have to put her in danger like this. You know how dangerous he can be!
I don't want someone getting hurt because of my ill fate.

Malini smirked and spoke for the first time - Ma'am, to hurt me, that someone has to face my defense skills. And I bet, they wouldn't stand a chance!

Trisha was stunned but Vikrant said - Thank you Malini! And it's time for you to leave....we will meet soon. Your car is waiting at your usual place.

And she bowed again and left a puzzled Trisha.
She asked - What was that for! She bowed in front of you as if you are some Prince!

Well, that I am Trish! Don't you think? - Vikrant replied cockily

Trisha rolled her eyes at him but soon her stomach growled amusing Vikrant.

He said - I will get something for you! You need food, before you leave!

He got Ravioli pasta for her and she couldn't thank him enough. It was her favorite and she was having it after so many days, actually for the first time after her kidnapping.

Soon, it was time to leave and Trisha sobbed but Vikrant spoke firmly -
Get a grip of yourself Trish!
You have to be strong and remember you don't have to fear for anything anymore.
Just be yourself and I will see you tomorrow!

With a heavy breath Trisha left and reached the car assigned for her. The guards followed her like hawks...and she sat in the car to reach the hell hole of her reality.

On the other hand

Abhimanyu's manager and his assistant was frantically calling him but he did not pick up any of their calls as he was under the influence of heavy drinking. He had been smoking drugs and kept himself away from his work since the Sheikh incident.

But this was urgent, as They had received a call from the Party High command that party is going to held a meeting to terminate Abhimanyu's membership.
Since, The party was Hell angry to watch abhimanyu being involved in illegal fights!
A video tape was released to the Media and his party and he was summoned to clarify himself. But he didn't show up so now, strict actions were to be taken as this was hampering Party Image.

And here, With All the news flash and media waiting to humiliate him, Abhimanyu was frustrated so he drank and smoked to sleep every night. All the shares of his company dropped down to almost a null. The authencity of his Hotels were questioned.
He could not even pay much attention to Trisha because of that. And vikrant took full advantage of this situation. He tried to make her happy with small gestures. And Trisha was back to use her brains and she began to behave normally.
Abhimanyu was too engaged in his work to notice the changes in her behavior. He had called for a Press conference to come in light as advised by his legal team.

Unaware, that a hurricane is going to hit him and he had no chance against it.

As, Vikrant very well knew how much Abhimanyu cherished his reputation and how proud he was to be a part of Indian Politics.
So, he did his home work determined, and soon a trusted resource provided him tapes of abhimanyu's illegal interests. And Vikrant exactly knew what to do with those tapes. He had his team set to blow Abhimanyu's mind.

He smirked -

Karma is a Bitch Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor!
And I will make sure, you are punished for humiliating my Trisha.
And this is just a start!

I am here to make you taste your own sins!

So, guys new update is here and it's early!

Isn't Vikrant so cute and caring?

Hope you all are going to enjoy!
Share your views and don't forget to Vote!
Will see you all soon!