PLAN - B

Hello Readers!
How are you finding the intimidating Abhimanyu and the innocent Trisha?

Back with another update!

Revenge sounds so mean, I would better put it as returning the favor!

And You will Regret. And I will make sure it happens!

Writer's pov

Loud sound of crashing could be heard at the Chaudhary Villa.
Dhruv was breaking everything that came his way....he was not able to understand how to react!

Dhruv was hell angry on Abhimanyu!
He could not understand how the hell he got to know about his princess!
He was very protective of her since very beginning...she was not his baby sister but daughter and because of her safety, he had her away from him but now everything was messed up.!
He had no idea how he was going to safeguard his princess!?!

He was pacing to and fro in his living room dialing various numbers to track down the situation.

Dhruv Calm Down!
Please! - Manyata said trying to calm down her husband

Calm Down!?!
Really?
That's what you have to say Manyata!?!
- he yelled at her

My sister's life is in danger because of your Psycho Brother.....and you want me to calm down....actually, you know what?
All this is all your fault!
I told you, this hiding idea was not safe but no! You never listened!
If anything happens to my sister, I swear to god, I will finish your Brother! - he added

Hurt was visible on Manyata's face. But she suppressed her emotions and said - Dhruv, I assure you Bhai will not hurt Trisha!
And if anything, I will give in!
He wants me.... I will go back to him!
I will take all the blames, You need not worry!

Dhruv squeezed his eyes shut, realizing that he was hurting his lady love with his mean words.
He went near her and cupped her face lovingly and said -
I am Sorry Manya! Please forgive me....I...am not in my right senses.
It's not your fault!
And I will protect you both, I promise!

He joined his forehead with hers and took deep breaths to calm his nerves.
Afterall, The newly wedded couple knew, how much they loved each other.
Dhruv and Manyata were deep in thoughts. They were sick worried about Abhimanyu's advances.
They both He was a man of twisted mind and surprises, He would go to any extend to save his Ego and Reputation.
And Trisha on the other hand was a delicate teenager.
She was an innocent soul.!

After much thinking, Manyata suggested to go meet Abhimanyu. She was determined to not let any harm to reach that innocent sister in law of hers. And she dialed a number and she knew this is the only person who could help her! Dhruv wanted to stop her but having no choice, he seeked the help.
And after some time they left for Kapoor Mansion.

At Kapoor Mansion

Abhimanyu was pacing here and there, angrily in his study.
He was furious at manyata for playing the Trump card.
Now, his whole plan was in a puddle.
He needed to take a fast action before things go out of his hands.

He would never let them WIN!
He would never let go of HER!

He was running out of sanity. Manyata's sudden step had messed up his mind. He was not able to think straight.

A maid informed him upon the arrival of Dhruv and Manyata.
He clenched his teeth and rushed to them.

Well... Well... Well!
So finally you two decided to show up! - said Abhimanyu hiding his frustration
I knew, she was the most important person for you!
So, finally you ready to let go of your Love? - he smirked eyeing Dhruv

Don't even think about it, you coward! - Dhruv grritted his teeth
I am not going to give up on any one of them!
They both are the purpose of my living!

Abhimanyu grabbed his collar and both of them started to give deadly glarings to each other. Manyata cane in between and said -
Stop it, both of you!

Manyata you stay out of this!
I know this bastard brainwashed you!
He needs to learn lessons! - Abhimanyu shouted

Bhai, how am I supposed to stay out of this mess? Have you lost it....you want to control me by kidnapping his sister!?!
I am very disappointed in you!
How could you stoop so low? You knew I love Dhruv, we asked for your blessings also but you just ignored us!
For you, your reputation and your pride is the most important.
But for me, My Love is my solace. And now that we are about to start a new life together, you abducted an innocent soul to use her as a bait! You very well know, this is not right!
What happened to your own principles of life? - Manyata tried to put some brains into his messed up head

Don't try to play games with my brains manyata! I know what are you up to!
You two maligned my reputation and now you want to make me feel guilty.? Do you even know, how the Media is going to use this information??
And Why did you have to involve Grandma in this? - Abhimanyu snapped at her

Just tell me, where is my sister Abhimanyu? And we will be out of your way! - Dhruv said looking at different rooms at the same time

Do you think, I am such a fool to keep her here? - Abhimanyu smirked
Just divorce each other and we will end this amicably!

That's not gonna happen Bhai, not now... Not ever! - Manyata raised her voice

Then I believe, I have to play dirty now! - Abhimanyu said

How much more dirtier can you get Abhimanyu? - asked Dhruv
You know, grandma is on her way... She is not going to allow this nuisance!
Just think about it! - Dhruv added

Abhimanyu knew, his Grandma was a woman of principles... She would never support Abhimanyu in this situation. But his ego could not let him be weak in front of these two. So he made a stern face and said -

I am giving the Both of you a last chance, End this love drama and get back to your previous lives...i wouldn't cause any harm!
You two will have to accept my decision!
And then the girl is free!

We will see about that Bhai!
Let's go Dhruv, there is no point talking to this person anymore! - Manyata said sternly

Dhruv unwillingly held her hand and started to leave.
Manyata turned around before the exit and said -

Grandma is reaching in few hours, I just hope that my Bhai is still there within you, and till then you will keep Trisha safe!
Atleast i hope, i can expect this much from you!

After they left, Abhimanyu banged the glass table and broke it into many pieces. His knuckles bleeding but the pain was nothing in front of his bruised Ego!

Time to work on Plan B!

He collected a few files and a big box...and took his black SUV and drove off the place where he had kept Trisha.

He stopped his car outside the farm house and parked his car. He collected his things and went straight ahead to the room where Trisha was locked.

With a loud thud he breaks opened the door and shouted-

You!!!

Ready in 15 minutes, we are going to get MARRIED!

Hello guys!
How are you all?
Here is a new update and I would like more comments and stars please!

Will update soon!