The Humiliated Monster

So guys, I am Back now!
I think from here on, I will update once in a week!
Hope you all will appreciate the plot!

You remind me of a penny,
Two faced and not worth much!

Writer's pov

Media vans and Reporters from various news channels were going out of control outside the 7 star Horizon Hotel where the most awaited press conference is about to take place. Many politicians were gathered to participate in the conference. There was High End Security in each and every corner of it's premises.

Suddenly there were a series of luxury cars with red lights on and sirens and they stopped right in front of the grand entrance of the Hotel and the entire area was surrounded by men in Black within a couple of seconds.

And then from one of the Black Beauty, came out the Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor. Abhimanyu straightened his suit and reached the press conference and sat there in all his glory.
All the journalists and press people were whispering about the recent scandals related to him.
Abhimanyu however did not show his anger because He was going live any moment!

Vikrant was sitting amongst the reporters in disguise. He had the entire conference Hall watched by his men as civilians.

He wanted to break Abhimanyu's face so badly remembering the scared face of Trisha but he knew one wrong move from his side and Abhimanyu will be alert, so he swallowed his anger....storing it for upcoming Blow for Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu's manager came on the mike and spoke robotically - Hello everyone! I welcome you all to this urgent Press Conference.
A lot of gossips and news has been flashing now a days regarding my Respectful Boss and a member of Assembly Mr. Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor.
So, we are here to come clean in front of you all!

I would like you all to ask your questions honestly and related to the subject only.

Thank you!

Vikrant rolled his eyes on this stupid robotic puppet, and gestured his men to start the drilling at the best time possible. 

(R - Reporter/ A - Abhimanyu)

R1 : Sir, we have a video tape where we have seen you getting involved in illegal underground Fights for pleasure!
Is it True!?!

A - Not at All! That Tape is morphed. I do participate in Boxing but I have never been involved in any illegal fights.
This is just to malign my Name.

R2 - Who do you think could be behind this?

A - Well! How would I know in particular!?!
I have many enemies who look for an opportunity to degrade my reputation.
Besides, what would I get in return? It's not that I am running short of money or anything. So, I would say it's one of those insecure people who want to harm me must be behind this stunt.

Vikrant noticed the dripping arrogance in Abhimanyu's voice so he signalled his man to speak.

R3 - Sir, the News is, you forced married a teenager!
More precisely a Minor!
What do you have to say about this? You yourself have been an inspiring example for the youth yet you are rumoured around to have married a younger girl.
And that is clearly breaking the laws!

Murmurs began to surface like a forest fire. All the politicians paled at this new information and Vikrant smirked. The party members were really getting shockers...and they could not decide whether to still be associated with Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu noticed the chance in the Hall and glared at his manager and this reporter and spoke - Have you seen me with this so called alleged minor bride of mine? This is all non sense!
If I had to marry, I would rather marry someone worth my status.!
And not some kid!