Leap Of Faith

Hello guys!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all, who took out some time to read and vote for this story!
And I am going to give a leap to the story again!
But no panick, i will explain whatever happened in this one year, not now...but later!

Read this chapter and share your views because I really want to know about your honest opinion about the track.

Let's begin with the chapter now!

Happy Women's Day to all the beautiful souls out there!

One year later

Trisha's pov

Life....these days, has been fearless and full of Happiness!

I am Trisha Chaudhary, a new one on that!
New confidence, New focus, newly found Independence....ok, and then for the real me...a new hair cut...with a new refreshing color in it...and now a days, well, I look happy!

Talking about my past and my unfortunate marriage...or should I say illegal marriage...it does not matter much now....It was hard at first, but I came out of that phase with the support of my amazing family and Vikrant of course!

That one person was always by my side in all thick and thin.

But there is a lot of mystery around him.. I can feel it... But I can't figure out...his sudden disappearance....his authority...his access to many VIP Places...I tried asking him.. But that idiot just dodged me.

But whatever it is, I am really thankful, for he is a part of my life...and reason behind my happiness.!

And now, I am no more that old fragile Trisha, who would be scared at every tiny event....but I am rather as strong as a Rock now!

I completed my graduation finally, and now I am pursuing my career in mass media and social work.

I am finally at peace!

Dhruv bhai and Maanyata bhabi are just awesome!
They both are so much in love... Sometimes I feel, I need this kind of bond...but I guess, there's a lot of time left for that!

And my Princess, Gosh!
Aadya...my niece....She is adorable!
And she is my favorite of all!

She is adorable! And she is my favorite of all!