Serendipity

Hello All!
Since the story is about to end, I decided to give some memorable beautiful moments from each leads, for you all.
Since I updated Abhimanyu's pov, now is the time for Trisha's pov.

So, here on everything goes merrily!

Trisha's pov

Hello All! Long time no see!

Well, I can say in my defend that I have been buys these days, sorting my choices and my life.!

So let me tell you, today I am finally getting married, and this time with my consent and my whole heart into it

Vikrant is the person who truly deserves my love and a life time commitment from my side.
He has been with me in all my thick and thin!

But this journey was not easy!

I had my own insecurities and demons to over come!

I had been tainted once so moving on with my life was not very comforting.
Whatever happened in the past was not something I want to keep with me. I was forced in a bond where there were no feelings involved except for Revenge.

In a society where it is ruled by the comforts of male species, we girls are raised into be a submissive!
No matter whatever a partner does, we are asked to adjust... No matter how much suffocating your marriage is...we are asked to keep mum and accept our Fate!

But my question is, why should a girl suffer or why should we be this forgiving when it comes to a Husband!?!

He is supposed to be your Partner and not your God!

I know there are people who really repent for their sins and should be given a second chance but with us, it was always Different!

If you ask me, if I ever think of going back to Abhimanyu, then my answer is a clear No!
No kidding but I am not one of those girls who would take her tormentor back!

You can call me heartless or anything you like but this is who I am as a person.

I want to live my life with my self respect intact!

Going back to Abhimanyu was never a choice for me!

Because I know, he is not Enough!
Not for Me!
And I knew, he didn't care either!

Not every marriage is meant to work.!
Abhimanyu did what he wanted at that point of time.

Ours was a marriage of Revenge!

He was too blind to care for a sacred bond like Marriage.
I knew since the beginning that He was not the One for me and he knew this too!
I was just a Bait for him!
Probably, that is why we both never accepted the forced marriage.!