Answers To His Heart

Hello everyone!
I am thankful to you all, for supporting and loving this story so far!
Today, I am back with the new chapter and mind you, it's full of surprises!
Read it and let me know if you like the new twist in the Tale!

Abhimanyu's pov

Life seems so peaceful these days

Life seems so peaceful these days....no drama....just a beautiful setting...where I wake up to beautiful mornings....the captivating valley....and that Kahwa.....what to say...Oh man! It brings a genuine smile on my face every morning!!!

Yes, we are in Baltal, Kashmir!
And, That's a total bliss!

Yes, we are in Baltal, Kashmir! And, That's a total bliss!

Why are we here....and since when...i have no idea....but it was her idea...and I really like it here...and Right now, I am looking at the amazingly picturesque landscapes in front of my eyes from our Balcony!
Birds were chirping...starting with their daily activities....our gardener is working on the blooming flowers.
It's a sight to behold!

My thoughts are interrupted by the most silky voice I have ever heard -

Abhimanyu, come on!
It's time for your medicine!
Please have them na!
I have to soon go to the hospital too! - I heard her say

She walked up to me clad in a beautiful printed saree and I couldn't control myself from looking at her angelic face.

But right now she has worry written on her face... And mind you.. It's all for me!

It's not like, I hate my medicines or anything...but what to do....i like to tease her!

She looks the best when she is annoyed!

But as always, she is being caring and patient with me!

That's the best part about her!
Even if i annoy her knowingly....or i throw tantrums....she is still always smiling.

I don't know much about her... How we met...or how we were married...but right now, I feel nothing but blessed to have her in my life!

She is the only light of my dark past!
The Past, I don't remember much about!
But still whatever I do remember, I am not very proud of it!

May be she is the answers to my Heart!

It has been more than three months of our marriage, or so I think...and yet I haven't been the best of husband. But I am trying to live these cute little moments between us!
I dont know what she feels for me.....but I know I like her!
She cares for me...but sometimes I get nervous around her bossy self!

Yes, the Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor is nervous around this caring and loving Wife of mine!

My train of thoughts were broken by her clicking her fingers and I chuckle.

She put her hands on her small waist and huffs like a 10 year old!

See, this is what I was talking about!

She speaks - Abhimanyu! I will be late for the hospital again, please have your medicines quickly!
You know na, there are so many helpless patients out there who needs my help.

She kept my medicines in my palm and gestures me to have them and I do that like a good kid.

She smiled looking at me and spoke - I will go now...but I will see you at lunch time Abhimanyu!
And no extra work load, ok!
You have to take little breaks in between!

And I roll my eyes and mutter - As if I am allowed to work much...you anyways have that stupid PA as your spy!

I heard that Mister! - She narrowed her eyes and I gulped

But she didn't give me the regular lectures today.... She has been giving me those from last three months...when I started working again.
Instead she ruffled my hair and said bye!

She left, and I am already missing her presence!

I watched her retreating self and sigh!

Now come on Abhimanyu, Let's start with your day!

Somewhere else :

Doctor, how is she???
Why is she crying so much????
I am worried... Is everything ok with her??? - Dhruv asked the doctor for the 100th times

The Doctor rolled her eyes and said - Mr. Chaudhary!
You wife is having labor pains... Do you even know how painful is that???
Get a grip!
She is doing just Fine and stop disturbing me!
I will call you when she is ready!

Dhruv nodded and sat helplessly.
He had been waiting for last 10 hours....and still maanyata was struggling with the baby birth.

He was all alone...but prayed for the safety of both mother and his unborn child.

Soon, his prayers were heard and doctors informed him that Manyata gave birth to a beautiful healthy Girl!

He started to jump in joy and ran towards his wife!

Manyata was unconscious but the moment he looked at his daughter, he fell in Love with that little one!

Tears pooled up in his eyes and he spoke - Thank you angel for coming into our lives!

Papa loves  you to the Moon and Back!

He clicked the picture of his baby girl and send it to Vikrant, only to get the most unexpected news!

He kissed his baby's head and whispered - You are our Little Sun-Shine princess!

So, guys!
How was the chapter??
What do you think has happened in these past months in the lives of Abhimanyu and Trisha and Vikrant?

Do share your views in comments and don't forget to vote!