Abducted To Avenge

Hello lovely people,
Today, I want to start with a few words for my reades.
Ok, so a lot of you have been confused about the memory loss thing and the choice of lead couple.

So today before I start with the new chapter I am going to fix all the loose nuts and volts first.

Please be a little patient here!

About the memory loss, I have already mentioned in one of my chapters that Abhimanyu's memory loss was not bad when he woke up after the accident. He did remember he had a wife...and also that he was not in good terms with her...only thing, he didn't remember how much he had tormented her. But then, Dadi made sure he knew how many sins he had committed. And then he didn't want to do anything with Trisha anyways.
And that makes him a total Jerk.

References from previous chapters:

(This paragraph is from chapter Cover Up)

*Daadi told me something which disgusted me more. Abhimanyu was still that Douchebag and he wanted nothing to do with Trisha. I hated him to my guts and there was no way I was letting my baby sister to have any kinds of relationship with that Bastard.
That's when Dadi put front a proposal I could not say no to!
We both knew, what we are about to do is not completely right, but it was not wrong either.
And it was for the betterment of Both Abhimanyu and Trisha.*

Now, I am guessing you guys know that Abhimanyu is a twisted brain.
He never accepted his sins.....with whole heart....May be to an extend he did....especially when Samiksha made him realise but now he was back to his satanic self!
More than Trisha, he wanted to Make Vikrant Suffer!

Trisha on the other hand, had only blurry images of her past few months.
But I have already published again in another chapter, that now they both know each other, where they both come face to face knowing about each other.

Trisha is aware of the tortures he had put her through. Dadi and Dhruv had disclosed about her past and she could connect the dots with her blurry painful images.

Reference from previous chapters

(This one is from chapter Separate Ways)

I looked into his eyes, and spoke -

Mr. Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor!
I hope we never come across each other again!

We both must go separate ways!

I will try my best not to avenge for my sufferings but I will never forgive you!

I will move on but You must rot in guilt!

Hopefully, now you have got ideas about how things moved on from there!

Also, both of them are now aware of their past. Trisha had already decided that she is not going to look back at him.

Abhimanyu did feel some amount of guilt when he heard about his sins from dadi but later when he found out the damage Vikrant and Dhruv had caused, he was like a wounded snake.

When they all decided that it is better for both Trisha and Abhimanyu to separate ways....Abhimanyu was forced to accept their decisions. But he was not fully convinced whether he wanted that.
And after learning about the damage done, he was again enraged....he was preparing himself by Sharpening his teeth of poison and a body filled with venom and revenge.

I know every person deserves a fair chance at second innings but giving a second chance to a person who is apologizing without any meaning in it, is an extreme of stupidity.!