Shock of The Day

Hello guys,

As we are soon nearing the end of the story, so it's going to be a game of Check & Mate.
Hopefully I will keep you entertained.

Now, let's begin with the chapter.

Writer's pov

The sudden appearance of Abhimanyu had everyone go alert!

Vikrant and Dhruv had tightened the security around Trisha, unaware that Trisha has been getting random notes which seemed to be riddles, after the engagement.

Also, Vikrant had his team watching Abhimanyu's progress in business. It was a big set back to him as he really made sure, Abhimanyu didn't recover his financial losses any time soon.

However, Trisha on the other hand, had asked malini to help her, solve the riddle, she had been getting from time to time. Malini was surprised to see those notes....she knew it was no empty threats from her experience...so she agreed.....although she was hesitant about hiding it all from Vikrant like Trisha wanted but Trisha had asked her to believe in her.

She assured malini that, she could join the dots. She wanted to first find out herself whether those notes have anything to do with Abhimanyu.

And if so, she wanted to fight her fears on her own.!

And if it was someone just random, she didn't want to cause more troubles for Manyata and Dhruv as they already felt guilty to be associated with Abuimanyu.

Malini finally agreed but took a promise that if situations got out of hand, they will inform Vikrant and Dhruv that very instant.

Deep down, Trisha was sure Abhimanyu was not someone who would just back out. So she wanted to Rule out his involvement provided his medical situation. She had to prepare herself for a war if there was any.
As unlike, Dhruv and Manyata, Trisha didn't yet trust Abhimanyu even with his medical condition, as she still remembered how dominating he sounded when he had showed up the function.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu was rising again in his business and it was this time he took Dadi and Samiksha in confidence that he was changed for good and they shifted back to Delhi. Manyata was instantly welcoming his gestures. He now visits his niece but with dadi and samiksha ofcourse as Dhruv was not quite a fan of him.

He often get to see Trisha too but never persued her for anything doubtful.

Vikrant, however was not happy with Abhimanyu visiting them often yet he didn't want to alert Abhimanyu, if he was upto something.
Also, he had to respect Manyata's feelings for her brother.

One of these days, Trisha was having a tough time finalising a land deal for her next shelter Home. It was in the center of Delhi, the capital. This was the best place to build a shelter Home.
It was one of her dreams to build a place for girls who were abandoned by their families.

She talked to a lot of officials but nothing seemed working. When she found out this land was under Abhimanyu, she tried to test the water.

It was an opportunity for her to find out about his intentions towards her.
But she knew, there was no way her family or Vikrant was ever going to agree for this.

So, she decided to act on this on her own.

Next day, She called Abhimanyu's office. And her call was connected to him, the moment she told her name...her heart was pounding hard...she was nervous...but she knew she had to do this if she wanted to find out things.

She gulped hard, thinking what to talk to Abhimanyu but she knew there was no returns.

She heard a deep voice from the other line.