I Will Play My Way

Hola lovlies!

Hope you all are fine.
Let's start with the chapter!

Trisha's pov

After that Abhimanyu left our engagement party Vikrant tried to calm me down

Because I was a shivering mess, I tried to mask my fear but I know I was failing at that.
Vikrant again came to my rescue.
I know he was just as surprised as I was.
Nobody had suspected that he would show up like this...uninvited!

Suddenly, Vikrant received something on his mobile and he pinched his nose and then he led me to Bhai and left.

They both had exchanged a sharp gaze.

And I found it a little weird!

Did they know something I didn't?

Nonetheless, Dhruv Bhai and Manyata bhabi assured me that I was safe and Abhimanyu meant no harm but my mind could not reach peace.

There was something in there voice that told me that they were not sure about his sudden appearance.

And the most important thing is :

Why did Abhimanyu come here suddenly, after so many months??

Why did I find his gaze weird?

Did he really mean no harm?

Did he meant his words when he said he was happy for us?

The loud surroundings, made me uneasy and the pretty lehenga I adored so much, began to suffocate me...i wanted some alone time to herself.

So, i left for my room....quickly.....i wanted to wash my face.....wash the uneasiness.

I splashed cold water on my face and began to strip down the heavy piece that I was wearing...suddenly the lights turned off!

Strange!

The darkness almost gave me a panick.

I felt a sudden presence in the bathroom and my brain got alarmed....in a reflex I quickly covered myself and tried to look for anything that could be used for safety...and all i could grab was a hair brush.

I gulped hard and tried to focus more to look in the pitch dark bathroom.
But i could not find anything yet again I felt another presence.
I could hear someone breathing.

I stuttered - W....who....is there???

All i got in return was an inhaling sound....dangerously close to my hair... Giving me goosebumps all over my body!

Scared, i shut my eyes and tried to hit whatever it was...but it ducked...but still the figure was close to me....i turn around but found nothing.