Rules and Punishments

Hello guys!
Today's chapter is going to show how controlling a person can be!
Always be aware of such kinds!
These are the signs that they are toxic!

Now let's get started with the chapter!

I am not your past, so why are you punishing me for something that happened in the past!

Trisha's pov

I reached the University and enquired about new admission process.
And I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a very familiar person, he had his back to me...but still I could recognise him....afterall he was my best friend :

Vikrant Singh Chauhan

But what was he doing here!?!
I ran to him and tapped on his shoulder and he turned and his eyes widened.

He jumped in his place and engulfed me into a tight hug which was unexpected but I reciprocated because I missed him....and I guess he did too!

I broke the hug and we both shouted at the same time - Oh My God!
What are you doing here????

He laughed and gestured me to speak.
I said hesitantly - Vikrant, I am here for my admission!

He frowned and said - What do you mean, Admission?

I played with my fingers and said nervously - I got Shifted here!
From now on, I have to continue my studies here.

What happened suddenly?
Are you Ok?
And where were you all these days! - he asked concerned

Before I could answer him I heard a loud commanding voice -

Mrs. Trisha!
Come here right this moment and it ends here!
Otherwise...! You better know! - I heard someone shouting...and I very well knew who this person was

I closed my eyes in frustration and sighed!

Mrs. Trisha???
Trish is that for you?? What's happening here? - he frowned holding my hand in a tight grip

His eyes were boring holes on me but I ignored him. I was more scared about the upcoming reaction from Abhimanyu if he saw me.

I said - Vikrant, it's a long story! I have to go now... Please....I will explain everything soon, I promise.!

You are not going anywhere Trish! - he ordered

What happened to him!
It seems he changed!

Please Vikrant! I really have to go....i promise I will speak with you! - I replied quickly

His eyes softened and he again hugged me and said -
I will see you soon Trish!
And you have time explain this...this is not over!

I quickly pushed him away and
walked fast towards the stage but stayed stunned when my eyes found his!
He looked mad....what if he saw me with Vikrant....and I panicked and my eyes started the waterworks but soon i wiped them and walked towards him fiercely!

Abhimanyu seemed beyond mad....his  eyes spit fire...his nostrils flared and he exhaled hot breath.....he was looking at me with murderous look...that moment i was sure...I am going to be punished and  suffer the consequences of his wrath!

But how could i surrender before putting up a fight.?

So i came in front of him and yelled on his face - What is your problem Abhimanyu?
How can you humiliate me in front of everyone?

I swear, anybody could tell he was deciding the ways he would punish me after this stunt of mine.
But I didn't care!

Where were you? And why were you with a male? I strictly told you not to meet any guy...but you!
Were you whoring around behind me? Han?
Is this why you wanted to come out?
Is he your lover boy? And dare you lie to me Mrs Trisha Kapoor!- he asked harshly pulling my hair in his fist