Carry-On

Hello guys!

A lot of you were in serious confusion about last chapter's revelation!

So, I am going to give this early update and start with clearing out the doubts.
I hope you all will enjoy it!
And also I am guessing, you all are happy with the process of this plot!

Also I deserve extra votes for this one!

Writer's pov

Vikrant was smiling like a fool, looking at the cute baby's picture again and again!
The moment he got her picture, he wanted to fly to her. But he had to stick to his place, as he couldn't take any risks with Trisha's health.

Trisha was awestruck too!
She was feeling on cloud nine, now that she was an aunt.
Her niece was such an angel.

She spoke to Dhruv and Manyata and they were so happy to see her back in normal life.

And today, they are coming to meet them!

The entire villa was adorned with beautiful flowers and Vikrant made sure, the newborn would have a safe stay here in Coorg!

Yes, They had shifted to Coorg since Trisha was unconscious as the doctor had advised for a natural and healthy environment for her fast recovery

Reyansh, who is Vikrant's childhood buddy offered his Villa for them. Vikrant knew, he can always count on him. So, he was confident about their stay there.
Malini is also coming today to stay with Trisha.
Only Vikrant knew that Reyansh has a crush on Malini but she is very much focused on her work and thinks that love is a distraction.
Reyansh was very much thankful to vikrant for calling her there, though. Atleast, he would get to see her.

It had been ten days, and Trisha had recalled almost everything with the helping sessions....She remembers, she was married to someone....and that it was very painful....But she doesn't know what happened to her husband!

She tried asking Vikrant but he shrugged it off, saying that she must focus on the newborn and they will have a chat when Dhruv Bhai comes!

Trisha let it go for time being, and now along with Malini was preparing for baby's room.