Chapter 2

Cast:

Barbara Palvin as Mia King

Zendaya as Christina Marquez

~~~

"Hey," I greeted my sister Mia as I walked in the kitchen. She raised her head and stopped reading the magazine she was holdih in her hands.

"Hey sis, I heard you came home pretty late. Where have you been? " she asked me and wiggled her eyebrows. "Chad's maybe?"

I snorted and walked to the fridge to grab something to eat. I was already late, so I quickly grabbed an apple and shut the door. "As if," I said and took a big bite of it. I didn't have much time, my best friend Christina would be here quickly to pick me up for school, and if I knew anything about her, she would probably just drive without me if I was too late.

"Why not? He is your boyfriend after all," she pointed out and raised her eyebrows. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I wanted to go to his place, but then my practice ended later than I expected and after that I was too busy dealing with my hot robber to think about Chad." I winked at her and she almost choked on her cereals. I leaned on the counter as I anticipated her reaction.

"You had sex with your robber?" she spit out after she stopped choking and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Typical Mia. As if she would ever ask me if I was okay.

"No, I fought with him," I replied smugly and she snorted.

"Of course you did, you're no fun. Did you at least succeed?"

"No," I sighed and pouted at her. She laughed.

"That's because you suck." I chuckled and she winked at me. "I'm just kidding. He didn't take anything important, did he?"

"Just Anne's bag," I sighed. Anne was my mom's sister, she gave me the bag as a gift, but compared to the necklace it was unimportant. I didn't want to tell Mia I let my mom's necklace get stolen, she would be furious with me, because it was part hers too. Every year we exchanged it on the anniversary of my mother's death in January, and I would have it this year until I would give it to her in January.

I heard a honk which saved me from further interrogation and quickly grabbed my purse. "I have to go," I said and walked to the anteroom. I put on my shoes as I heard Mia yell: "Well then find that hot guy and this time, make sure you win!" I opened the door and headed out, when she added: "And have sex with him after it!"

I laughed. "I love you too, sis!" With that, I shut the door and headed to Chris' car.

I really liked my relationship with Mia. We were always teasing each other, but we were literally best friends. We were really close for sisters, maybe because we were only 1,5 year apart, her being the older one. She always says she is therefore also smarter and wiser than me, which I always deny and we usually fight over it, but only as a joke. She is a really beautiful girl. She has long wavy brown hair, bright blue eyes and a devilish smile. She is known as the heartbreaker on our school, but now she is dating one guy for 4 months, and I think that's quite a record for her.