Chapter 17

As soon as Kyle's lips touched mine I felt tingling sensations all over my body. His hands were cupping my face with a bit of force, making me shiver. My body went numb as he pressed me hard against the wall and pushed his abdominal into mine, making me feel his hard muscles against my stomach. My mind shut down for a split second, before realizing what was going on.

Kyle Queen, the guy who pissed me off half of the time but intrigued me the other, was kissing me. And the worst part was, I wasn't complaining. Or doing anything to prevent it. At all.

I actually kind of liked it. 'You're so weak!!!!!!' said judgy voice in my head. Shut up, you.

The girly side of me started dancing and doing summersaults, considering if Kyle Queen could like me. But realistic side, which was prevailing, knew he didn't. To guys like him, everything is just a game, and he is damn good at it. He probably only wants to sleep with me and after I would be nothing but another girl he'd fucked. And I would be alone again.

You're not alone, you have Chad.

Chad... Oh right, my boyfriend ... Wait. Something's not right.

OH MY GOD I'M CHEATING ON CHAD. This realization hit me hard.

Calm down, Alexis, don't panic.

BUT I'M CHEATING ON MY BOYFRIEND!!!

So? He won't know unless you tell him.

Maybe Kyle will tell him...

... He wouldn't.

Do you know how many times you said that about him? And each time, he proved you wrong.

*sighs* You're right ... But he's just ... So hot ... And his lips are so soft and body so muscular and his absssssssssssss oh god I'm so weak

Alesis, please don't be pathetic, you're embarrassing yourself.

But he's just so ...

No. Stop. Push him away and stop letting him get to you. He got you to get a new haircut, change your entire wardrobe and even made you steal things. He almost cost you your relationship. You can't let him kiss you too.

Does having two voices inside your head, arguing with each other make you crazy? Because I'm definitely in this category then. All these thoughts rushed through my brain in less than 5 seconds, two voices arguing whether I should go along with the kiss or move away.

I was still torn between both decisions, because I really liked the way his chest was pressed up against mine, the heat of his body radiating into mine.

But the decision had to be made. So without further contemplation of my not-so-wise decision I suddenly put my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me, hard. I caught him off guard, therefore he stumbled back and ended a few meters away from me, out of our hiding place. It was not until I saw a look on his face, which was pure anger, did I realize I'd made a huge mistake. I covered my mouth with my hands and widened my eyes as my surprised look met his furious one.

"There they are," I heard someone shout and saw a policeman jog to Kyle and pinned his arms behind his back. Oh, so the fat security guards called the cops. Probably they couldn't catch us, considering their condition was way worse than mine, and decided it was time to get someone else to do their work for them.

"Now, now, who do we have here?" The cop said sarcastically as he chained Kyle's wrists and stepped in front of him, taking his time to examine him.