Chapter 18

Cast:

Colton Haynes as Kyle Queen

Taylor Hill as Alexis King

Barbara Palvin as Mia King

Francisco Lachowski as Diesel Boyd

Zendaya as Christina Marquez

Steven Chevrin as Beau Leroy

Ruby Rosy as Tanya Pierce

Ben Bowers as Chad Parker

~~~

The silence in the car was traumatizing. The whole time I was thinking about what is going to happen to us once we reach the station. I didn't know how these stuff go, I had never been arrested before. And the wait was making me anxious.

Panic grabbed me and I started shifting on the seat, trying to make myself more comfortable, which was quite impossible because of the handcuffs that were still cutting my wrists.

"I bet you've never been in jail, have you," spoke a soft voice on my right. I adverted my gaze to Kyle and saw him sitting in the seat next to the window. He looked almost comfortable in his current position, as if he'd done it plenty of times, which he probably did. He was leaning lazily on the door his body turned towards me. His eyes met mine and I could see he was extremely calm, as if he was driving home and not to jail.

And his carless attitude towards out arrest triggered the anger in me and my blood boiled.

"Do you think this is funny?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Relax, Angel, there is no need to worry," he spoke quietly and looked out of the window, looking uninterested. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. That asshole was really getting on my nerves.

"No need to worry?!" I repeated his words and raised my voice a bit. "You got us arrested, Kyle. This is going on my permanent record for which I have worked so hard to keep clean, and you think I don't have to worry about it?"

"I like the way you say my name," he murmured and diverted his gaze back at me, his piercing grey eyes observing me. He cocked his head on the side and smirked. "You make it sound so dirty, I wonder how it's going to sound when you'll scream my name while I fuck you."

My mouth fell down as I stared at him in disbelief. He did not just say that.

"And to be fair," he continued when he saw I was too shocked to reply to him, "you were the one who revealed our hiding place," he shrugged, a sly smirk forming on his face. He knew I couldn't argue with him over this one, because he was right about what happened.

"You had no right to kiss me!" I exclaimed.

He raised his eyebrows. "Angel, I only did that because you're the only single person on the planet who doesn't know the universal sing for shut the fuck up," he explained as if it was the most logical thing.

I opened my mouth but he jumped in before I could start arguing with him. "Plus," he said and smirked, "you totally wanted me to kiss you."

I widened my eyes and let my mouth fall open again. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh please," I scoffed as I recovered from the primary shock, "you were the one who has been flirting all day with me, touching me and telling me to dump Chad."

"Who you've cheated on, by the way," he jumped in and winked at me. "Don't forget that, Angel. I won't."

My heart beat sped up and I could feel my palms getting sweaty. I was almost sure that if Kyle told Chad about that our relationship would be over.

"Is that a threat?" I asked him, trying to keep my voice steady without cracking up. I didn't want to show him the thought of that actually terrified me.

He cocked his head on the side and licked his lips. His eyes started moving down, taking in every inch of my body. I shifted and I could feel my cheeks reddening from embarrassment. For some reason his gaze made me nervous and I did not like that feeling at all.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," I snapped and his eyes jumped back to mine. He smirked.

"Alexis, Alexis," he said softly, his stupid smirk still plastered on his face. "You really should be nicer to me, you know? I do know a couple of your secrets you want no one else to know, after all," he said, his eyes twinkling evilly and I suddenly realized what he was talking about.

"You have my diary," I gritted my teeth and clench my fists on my back. I completely forgot about that.

"True, true. And I also know some things your boyfriend wouldn't be pleased to hear," he trailed off and I took a deep breath. Of course he'd use that kiss to his advantage.

All the nice things I thought about him before diminished, because what he was implying was just plain cruel. He doesn't get to play with my life and decide when and what I want to do. I should be the master of my own destiny, I won't let any prick create it for me.

"But don't worry," he suddenly raised his voice as if he'd just changed his mind about something and interrupted my thoughts. "I won't tell Chad about our little ... kiss, if that's what you want to call it."

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about what he just said. Things didn't add up, there must be a catch.

"Why?"

He smirked and connected his twinkling grey eyes to mine. "Because when the time comes, you will be the one begging me to kiss you again."

Of course, he was being an asshole. There's the catch.

"I think," I said and licked my lips slowly, "you are going to be the one begging me," I stated, emphasizing the words 'you' and 'me'. I didn't know where I got that self-confidence, but after his threats and seeing how bad he really is, the thought of kissing him did not appeal to me so much anymore.

He laughed at my attempt of a comeback. "You really think so, even after today?" he asked, surprised, and raised his eyebrows. His cocky behavior was seriously getting on my nerves and the fact that we were driving to the station to go to jail didn't help at all.

"Yes," I stated firmly and stared in his eyes as if my life depended on it. I didn't want him to get the satisfaction that he won, because he didn't.

He looked down. "Interesting," he murmured to himself. He suddenly raised his head and winked at me. "You wanna bet?"

I smirked. I loved bets, because I never lost any.

"Deal."

And this time is no exception.

~~~

Hey guys!

Thanks for your support and votes, I really appreciate it :)

Please vote and comment, the more comments I get the faster the update!

What do you think about the cast??? Please tell me! I picked out the characters for too long and I want to know whether you like them or not :D

xoxo

-A