Chapter 32

As his lips touched mine, panic overwhelmed me. My heart started beating rapidly and I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him away.

No chance, he was too strong.

His big hands grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my hair as his other hand grabbed my thigh and pulled me towards the end of the counter, forcing me into him. He was standing between my legs and I could feel his manhood against my thighs.

Oh shit. Panic started taking over my body.

He bit my lip in order to get access to my mouth, but I kept them shut. He suddenly stopped and leaned back, looking at me.

"What's wrong babe? Why aren't you kissing me back?" He asked, his voice worried and I smirked slowly, not wanting to show him just how much did he scare me with his actions.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the ends of his hair. I looked into his eyes and tilted my head.

"What did you blackmail Tanya with?" I demanded, my voice authorative. Chad shrunched his eyebrows and looked at me with a confused expression.

"Tanya?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he suddenly barked out a laugh. "Oh, you mean Anastasiya."

" No, I mean my friend Tanya, the one you slept with and didn't bother to tell me. The one you blackmailed for two years."

He chuckled as his hand moved to my face and he brushed his thumb over my cheek. "Oh, so she didn't tell you?" he asked and smirked arrogantly. "I guess you weren't as close as you thought," he winked me and I shot him my deathliest glare before punching him in his arm.

"Chad, I'm not playing anymore, just tell me."

He looked straight in my eyes and when our looks connected I felt pain in my chest as I remembered how much I loved him and how much history was between us. But I used all of my strength to push my feelings aside, to deal with them later. I had more important things on my mind.

"Babe, her name isn't Tanya. It's Anastasiya."

"What?!" I exclaimed, not fully comprehending what was going on. Did Chad just say Tanya was actually Anastasiya or am I just so high that I started imagining things?

That reminds me, I still haven't eaten my pizza. I'm still so hungry.

"So what are you saying," I exclaimed and threw my arms in the air, "that all this time she's just been pretending to be Tanya to spy on us while real Tanya was locked somewhere in the basement, and now she's running from evil men who came to take her back to her country where she escaped from?"

The words came rushing out of me, my brain now working full speed while still under the effect of drugs. When I finally stopped I tried to remember what I just said but couldn't remember a thing. All I could remember was that Tanya was not really Tanya and all this time she was actually Anastasiya and she was pretending all this time and –

That's way too much thinking for a high person. Especially when something strange was involved.

Chad was looking at me, amused, with arms crossed over his chest. "Are you high?" he asked me in a humorous voice and my eyes snapped up to meet his.

"Um –" I started, but didn't know where to continue from here. Am I supposed to tell anyone I'm high or should I keep it for myself?

Chad's eyes narrowed at me when I didn't answer, and I quickly gathered myself together. I knew he would make a big deal out of this because he knew I was always against drugs. But I wasn't in a mood to discuss anything with him, because he was one of the main reasons I smoked.

"Psh, yeah of course, and pink elephant is also in this room, high you know, because we smoked together."

Not my best response yet. Or ever.

Chad opened his mouth, probably to start arguing with me, but before he could say anything I cut in.

"So what happened to Tanya?" I changed the topic and hoped he was drunk enough to buy it.

Thankfully, he was.

"It's not Tanya, it's Anastasiya," he corrected me, sounding almost annoyed, and I rolled my eyes. Potato-potato. Same shit. Just tell me what I want to know Chad.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Did i just say that out loud? Damn, weed makes you so honest. I like it. At least I don't have to lie to that jerk anymore.

He shifted closer to me again as his eyes were desperately searching mine, trying to make eye contact, but I kept staring in the distant corner of the room.

I suddenly felt his hands on my thighs, moving to the back and grabbing my sides as he yanked me back on the edge, right when I shifted back because it was more comfortable.

"I can tell you she's originally from Russia."

He lifted his hand, took a lock of my hair and put it behind my ear. He got closer until his cheek touched mine, and whispered lightly in my ear.

"Every additional information will cost you a sexual favour."

He started rubbing his hands on my thighs, getting higher towards my crotch, and that's when I snapped. His words alone made my blood boil and before I could even comprehend what I was going to do I raised my leg up and managed to hit his crotch, hard.

He didn't see that coming, so he shouted from pain and grabbed his manhood, moving away from me. After a couple of moments he looked up directly in my eyes, looking completely enraged, his eyes wide open and his look crazy. "You're so going to pay for this," he hissed aggressively, and fear overwhelmed me. I could feel my heart beating fast, the adrenaline taking control over my actions as he started moving towards me and I grabbed the first things that I could reach. That thing happened to be a plate, and when he was close enough I trashed it on his head without thinking.

He immediately fell down the floor, laid in a weird position and stayed still.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down and looked down on him, still completely in shock, waiting for him to stand up and attack me again, and maybe this time successfully rape me.

When he didn't move for a couple of seconds, I started thinking clearly again. I started moving again, first my hands, then my body and legs. I slowly climbed off the counter and cautiously approached him. When I made sure he won't move on his own, I squatted down and turned his body around to see his face.

Before I was sure I didn't hit him hard enough to hurt him, but after seeing his lifeless body I wasn't so sure anymore.

My palms started sweating and my heart was pounding against my chest. My vision started getting blurry and I could feel tears running down my face as I covered my mouth with my hands to muffle my sobbing.

Oh my god.

Did I just kill my ex boyfriend?

~~~

Hey guys!

I am extremely sorry for this really late update, I swear I will update more frequently from now on!

Thank you for all the comments and votes, I really appreciate it!

What did you think about this chapter?

xoxo

A