"Hey Cam." Bellamys' voice sounded from next to me.

"Whats up Bell." I replied.

"You seem nervous."

"Yeah no shit. Nothing about this plan is making me feel good. I'm scared Bell. What if we lose someone tonight? What if we all die tonight? What if the plan completely fails and we have to find somewhere else to start again? I'm bored of second chances. We've been given too many. And the people here, they were living in peace and harmony before we got here. We can't kill another planet." I ranted and Bellamy just sat there listening to me.

"I get it. But we have to do this, we can't let what happened to Clarke happen to anyone else." He replied and I nodded. "Now c'mon if we want to make it to the shield before night falls, then we have to leave now." He smiled and I got up and joined Octavia and Gabriel before we jumped onto two motorbikes and headed towards Sanctum.

Night had now completely taken over and when we got to the barrier, Echo was there to let us all in without being spotted. We ran from the barrier to the building we had been taking refuge in and filled everyone in whilst having a small reunion. 20 minutes later and everything was ready.

Gabriel had left to cause the distraction. Gaia and Miller were on Madi duty to make sure that she was protected and not doing anything stupid after accidentally stabbing Jordan the other day. Echo and Bellamy were in the midst of all the action with Priya waiting for our time to strike while Octavia, Issac and I were waiting on the sidelines for a battle to break out. I was still as stressed as ever and now Issac had piked up on it because of my bouncing leg and constant tapping of my hands.

"Will you chill already? You've fought enough battles so what's so bad about one more?" Issac said leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"There's something in the back of my head saying that this ones going to go wrong." I replied, still looking in front of me at where Bellamy was stood.

"Well ignore it bitch! We'll be fine!" He hissed at me and this time I spun on him.

"But what if we won't?" I whisper-shouted and suddenly something changed in him as his once bright eyes turned sad.

"We will. We have to." He said, not sounding fully convinced.

"What's going on with you two?" Octavia said breaking the tension between Issac and I.

"Nothing, we're just discussing the bad feeling I have." I shrugged and Octavia suddenly got mad.

"Cam! Why didn't you say anything! Your bad feelings have never been wrong before!" She said.

"Shit. We're so screwed." Issac said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh so now you panic you bastard." I hissed at him.

"Sorry I told you to chill and ignore it, but now we have to be even more careful if you've never been wrong about your feelings." He said trying to be all wise as soon as he realised that something was going to go wrong.

"Oh great one for why did I not see that." I said pretending to bow in front of him.

"Ha ha hilarious but seriously." Issac replied folding his arms over his chest.

"I know." I sighed and I looked forward again only to see that all hell was starting to break loose. Echo and Bellamy were running towards us and once they reached us they pushed us all into the closest building,

They were both panting and worry was spread across their faces. Suddenly therewas a loud banging coming from all around us and I immediately pulled out my swords