Part 7

~"Don't wanna be an American Idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America"~
- Green Day - American Idiot -

This song has no relevance I just like it.

"So what's the plan then? We surely can't be letting the world go to shit without a fight." I said.

"There is sort of a plan but we're not sure how well it'll work." Raven muttered.

"Well cmon then. Tell me what's happening." I huffed getting slightly impatient.

"Octavia is leading Wonkru to the gorge. Eligius have the higher ground but she has the numbers there's what 1200 people-" Murphy started.

"A little over 800 actually." I interrupted.

"Okay that makes it a little more difficult but we still have more people so we should be able to beat Eligius." Murphy finished, keeping a calm demeanour.

"We have a commander now. We can get her to use the flame to tell us what to do." Echo butted in.

"You think Octavia is going to willingly give power over to Heda after ruling as Blodreina for 6 years? Are you that stupid?" I said with a light laugh. There was no way that she would give up she had become stubborn over the 6 years in the bunker.

"No but maybe she'll realise that she's not cut out for it and she might be forced to give power over to stop a rebellion." Echo countered with a smirk playing on her lips.

The smirk pissed me off because she knew that she had me beat me and I knew I couldn't come up with anything sarcastic to try and save my ass. Fücking Azgeda.

"Okay so what's happening with you guys?"

"Well I'm staying here to help fly the ship. They need another pilot." Raven said looking over at one of the Eligius people wearing a collar.

"I.e. you're staying with lover boy." I said smiling at her.

"Shut up." She said squirming slightly before continuing with the plan. "Murphy, Echo and Emori will head to Wonkru and will help down there."

"You'll need more than that to beat Eligius." I said quietly, skeptical of the plan

"That's why they have me." A new voice said and I turned around to see Clarke stood over my shoulder. When the fųck did she get there?

"What exactly are you going to do Clarke?" I asked.

"I'm going to talk with Diyoza. Get her and the people that left with her to try and help us." Clarke replied, sounding certain with what she was doing.

"Well great. The great Wanheda is back again with her negotiating skills." I scoffed.

"Hey I'm doing the best I can." She replied, her voice cracking a little as she spoke.

"I know you are Clarke, but I don't want Wanheda as my sister. I want Clarke 'the princess', I want the Clarke who's best friend was Wells. I want the Clarke from the ark; the one I never got to meet." I said meaning every word.

I never really had a sister. She was more of a friend to me than a sister and I hated it. It made me feel alone. At least more alone than I already was.

"She's long gone. Just like the Cammie from the Ark is long gone. This Cammie is stronger, braver, smarter. This Cammie is the Cammie we should've made the commander when we had the chance and now it's too late. So let me try and make it better. Let me try and help us win this war." Clarke pleaded with me.

"Whatever Clarke." I said getting up and walking out. "But if this fücks up, don't come crawling back to me about it."

Walking out was easy. Leaving my friends and family behind was easy. I knew what I was going to do to help and I didn't need anyone badgering me about how bad of an idea it was.

My plan was simple. Let Wonkru march and take out the Eligius Kru that we're shooting at them.

A whole day had passed since talking to Raven, Echo, Murphy, Emori and Clarke and I was still alone. Wonkru had already marched once, but I was too slow and didn't reach the gorge in time, and from the look of things, Wonkru were losing badly.

Eligius were strong but Wonkru was stubborn, so I wasn't surprised when I saw them marching over the horizion being led by none other than Madi.

Eligius Kru went back to their posts and I knew that now was my time to strike. I quickly jumped behind one of the metal walls and sat silently next to a random guy with tattoos all over his face. He loaded his machine gun up and I took out one of my knives and stabbed him in the neck whilst using my other hand to cover his mouth.

Once he fell to the floor, I moved on to the next box where two people were firing guns. Silently I crept in, knives at the ready, and stabbed them both in the base of their backs before slicing the knife upwards. Both fell down instantly and I ran out.

I quickly ran over to the other side where the remaining two boxes stood and checked behind to see how many people there were.

4

I jumped on top of one box and pulled out a gun from my belt, loaded it and fired two shots. One on the left hand side of the box and one on the right. Carefully I got off the box and saw two bodies slumped against the wall with holes in the top of their heads.

2

I put my gun back and ran straight into the box. I jumped on one guys back and twisted his neck until I heard it snap.

1

The final guy noticed my presence and he put me into a headlock, cutting off my air supply. I thrashed around in his arms and managed to land a punch on his stomach, loosening his grip on me so I could put him in a wrist lock and flip him over my shoulder.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." I spat as he went over, and I took a knife out and stabbed it into his heart and a few seconds later, he too was dead.

0

Now that the way had been cleared for Wonkru, I stepped out of the box and tried to grab someones attention to let them know that it was safe to go. I couldn't make out who it was that saw me but Wonkru started running towards the valley again.

As quickly as I could, I ran back to the village and that must have taken around half an hour, because when I arrived, sirens were blaring and people were scrambling around gathering stuff.

I pulled one girl to the side and practically screamed at her "What the bloody hell is happening here?"

"Someone's entered the launch code." She said hurriedly.

"Launch code for what?" I asked, just as confused as before.

"A missile. That'll destroy the world." She said, her tone turning dark.

The world was going to shit. Again. And this time I wasn't sure if it was coming back.

Authors note : And I oop. So we're almost finished season 5. And yes I know I went off the original plot, but I did say I was going to change shit around to make it easier for me...

And when this gets published, ya bitch will be 16... lowkey kinda scared but eh...

Leave a vote and comment

All the love, as always...

Casey Xx

Follow my ig @ blakeskrux for The 100 edits and random bs @ caseywritesx for book updates