Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I

~"Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another non stop will it ever end
Here we go again"~
- One Direction - Clouds -

(Ok so there is a bit of a time jump purely because I cba to write the Luna storyline and I wanna get book two finished before season 6 comes out in like 25 days, don't hate me 😂)

"The rovers almost charged we need to pack up and move out." Bellamy shouts, breaking my thoughts.

The whole Luna mission was a bust. We tried to get her to take the flame and defeat ALIE but she straight up refused us. Needless to say, we were all in a bit of a crappy mood.

"So what? We're just going to run away." Clarke says coming over with a face like thunder.

"We're not running away Clarke! We're going back home to regroup and find anot-" Bellamy starts before he's cut off by Clarke.

"There is no other way! We need another nightblood to unlock the flame. We can't use Cammie because then people would want her as commander and she's too young for that." Clarke rambles.

"Bitch I'm right here!" I squeal. I hate being talked about like I'm not there. It makes me feel invisible.

"What are you going to do Clarke? Just go into random grounder villages and ask for their nightbloods." Jasper asks with bitterness lacing his voice.

"If that's what it takes." She replies bluntly.

"No Clarke, I'm not letting you destroy another innocent grounder village!" Octavia says, clearly annoyed with her statement.

"If we don't find a nightblood the there won't be any grounder villages left!" Clarke shouts back before storming off into the forest.

Bellamy looks over at Jasper and O before looking at the forest. It's obvious he wanted to go after Clarke but was maybe to afraid to at that precise moment.

"Go get her Blake." I whisper to him as I walk to the rover.

"What?" He says acting confused.

"You heard me." I say with a smile.

Yeah I may be 'too old' to be shipping people together, but I definitely wanted them two together. Bellamy always seemed lighter and happier around Clarke, and Clarke seemed less uptight and smiled more with Bellamy. They lead together. They fought together. So why weren't they together? They kept each other centred and whole.

Then the rovers back door opened, wich broke me from my thoughts, and a body was shoved inside. I flipped it over to see who it was and was shocked when I saw King Roan kom Azgeda.

"Um why's he here." I ask gingerly.

"We have a plan." Bellamy deadpans from the front.

What the hell happened in the space of 5 minutes that gave them a plan?

We got back to Arkadia about 10 minutes after Roan woke up, so the ride wasn't that awkward. Don't get me wrong it was still awful because Jasper still can't stand Clarke, but it was bearable.

"We were starting to get worried." Raven said as soon as we stepped out, then she saw Roan and her face dropped. "Who's this guy?"

"He's Azgeda." Bryan hissed.

"So where's Luna?" Raven asked sadly.

"Luna said no." Octavia said before walking away.

"So your using him to get to Ontari?" Raven says.