Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us

~"First things first
Imma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of
The way things have been oh."~
- Imagine Dragons - Believer -

Camerons POV

I'd been in Polis for a week. Usually I would be back in Arkadia by now, but Lexa insisted on keeping Clarke and I here so we were "safe". Clarke was still pissed at Lexa and refused to see her. She even stopped seeing me after a few days. However, Lexa really needed to see Clarke, so we decided to not listen to Clarkes wishes and speak to her anyway.

As soon as I walked in, Clarke spun around and had a face like thunder painted on her. Then Lexa walked in, and she scoffed and walked further away from us.

"Clarke we listened to you for a week. Now talk to us." I plead with my big sister.

"I have nothing to say to you." She hisses

"You need to listen to me Clarke. Skaikru are coming here tonight. I want you to join me and become the 13th clan. Then no one can touch you because they will answer to me." Lexa says, playing her cards immediately.

"No Lexa, you want my power because you're scared. I showed you up in Mount Weather and you want to be able to control that power." Clarke spits, rage displayed on her face.

"Clarke you have to listen to her. Stop being a stubborn little bitch and listen to her." I shout. I was starting to get bored of Clarke being a bitch. Why couldn't I have the girl that wanted to get to mount Weather before dark back?

"I'm done listening to her Cameron. She left us at Mount Weather. I don't have to do anything." She practically screams at me, leaving me a little hurt, but I quickly brush it off. I can't display weakness in front of Lexa.

"If you were given the choice to save your people at the price of losing other people that aren't under your protection, would you take it?" Lexa asks Clarke somehow managing to remain calm.

"No because I would've found a way to take the mountain without betraying my friends." Clarke says.

"But you did. Your friends in Mount Weather. You betrayed them when you pulled that lever, Clarke." Lexa points out.

"Then those deaths are on you too." Clarke hisses getting up in Lexas face.

"Okay I think it's time for me to leave, you guys have fun and don't kill eachother." I say in a hushed voice. They didn't hear me, because they kept on arguing as I slowly walked out of the room and headed to the throne room. What the hell was going on with Clarke?

It had been a few hours since Lexas and Clarkes fight and I was in the throne room with a representative from each clan. I was there as a 'peacekeeper', so if anyone stepped out of line I would sort them out, apparently.

Lexa walked into the room and every representative apart from Azgeda knelt before her. I knew Azgeda were a pain in the ass but damn.

"Sit before the commander." I say calmly to the Azgeda representative.

"Lexa is weak. If she wasn't, then wanheda would be dead already." He says with a smile stretching across his face.