Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy

~"I've been workin' and gettin' by
But that ain't enough to satisfy
'Cause I got dreams for you and I
So I got money on my mind"~
- Stack It Up - Liam Payne ft. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie -

edited

*two weeks later*

Trikru kept me as a 'prisoner' for 2 weeks to make me seem like I had actually been kept as a hostage. I was given minimal rations, and enough water to keep me alive, just to make my act look more convincing. Once a day I gave myself a fresh cut somewhere on my body to make it seem like they tortured me, when of course they didn't.

The time swiftly came for me to go home. They rode me most of the way to camp on horseback and then I ran the last half a mile to the wall of the camp. Damn. They really got busy in the last 2 weeks.

When I arrived at the gate, I 'collapsed' to make being taken by the grounders more real.

"Open the gate" someone shouted.

"Oh my god Cameron!" The voice I recognised to be Clarke said.

"Cammie? You okay?!" Another voice said and I looked up to see the gorgeous girl with brilliant green eyes staring back at me.

"Cmon, Cam you can't die!" A deeper voice said. Bellamy. But little did he know that I was absolutely fine.

"Cammie wake up!" Octavia screamed as I slipped into darkness.

After a few hours of 'Care with Clarke' I was finally on my feet and helping with plans for the war. I didn't want any of them to die. Not really. I couldn't believe I thought of such a thing earlier with Trikru. But I was ready for a fight, which side I would be on still wasn't clear just yet.

*a few hours later*

"Hey Cammie!" Octavia shouted running up towards me.

"What's up O?" I asked. I was waving again, back to Trikru. I decided that I didn't want to be on the receiving end of a grounder attack, so I would go back to Polis and train.

"Well for one, I was wondering where you got your hair done." She asked

"I did it." It wasn't a lie. I taught myself so many things on the ark. Braiding my hair in my down time was one of them.

"Oh right. I was also wondering where you are off to." She said. She was onto me so I pulled her to the side and told her that I was going to Trikru to 'negotiate'. I hated lying to her, but I had to. I told her to get to Lincoln and not to come back to this camp, just in case I couldn't get us out of this war.

Luckily she bought it. That still didn't make lying to her any easier. After leaving Octavia back at camp,  I walked back to Polis to tell them Skaikrus' plan for war. It was evil, but it's either me or them. Maybe I could get Heda to spare some of them.

*in Polis*

"Heda, she's back." A guard said to Lexa

"Cameron! I have to say I wasn't expecting you to come back." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Of course I did!" I say returning the hug " I feel like I belong here. Why wouldn't I come back!?" I finish, but feeling like I was telling the girl a lie. Did I really belong, or did I just want something so badly because I never had it on the ark?

"Well you do belong here. Now down to business. What a mate they planning?" Lexa asked.

"Well..."

~~~~~~~~
A/N : oops. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Next part will be about the plan. It will flick between Cameron and Clarkes' POV

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx

Authors Note (edited) : Okay so this chapter wasn't edited that much because I couldn't be assed really XD but it is slightly better XD

Leave a vote and comment my dudes

All the love

Casey Xx