Part 8

~"Where do we go from here
How do we find our wings
How do you breathe without dreams
Where do we go from here"~
- Ruelle - Where Do We Go From Here -

Double update :)

Chaos ensued for ages. I too was running around buildings making sure there was no stragglers. However, I stopped running when I heard a girls voice shouting 'Kill them all' in trigedasleng.

I stepped out into the main square and saw Madi and Bellamy stood there with Wonkru behind. I ran over and engulfed the small child in a hug and once we parted I looked up at Bellamy and hugged him too.

"Cam what's going on here?" Bell asked.

"We have to get to Diyozas ship because a missile is headed for the valley." I said, relaying the information the girl from earlier had told me.

"We best get moving then." A familiar voice said and Octavia stepped through the crowd and locked eye contact with me.

I stormed over to her and put my hands on either side of her face and kissed her. In front of everyone. For the first time. So, to say I was scared she was going to reject me was an understatement. Thankfully she kissed me back with just as much force and passion.

When we pulled away, we got a few odd looks from some people but Bellamy and Madi were smiling at us. Whoop-de-fuckin-do we have consent from both families.

Everyone then started rushing away from village and running to the ship. Octavia stayed behind to help Abby take Kane to the ship while I stayed up front with Bellamy and Madi.

Once we arrived at the ship, I spotted Clarke stood at the entrance way and she ran out to give Madi a hug. Next was my turn and when we hugged, I whispered 'you were right' in her ear. I should've trusted her from the get go, I mean she was the one that saved our asses 99% of the time.

Time went by and now we only had 1 minute until the missile hit. Octavia, Kane and Abby were all safe, but we were still waiting for Murphy, Monty and Emori.

Suddenly someone broke through the tree line and immediately Bellamy ran forward to help. Monty looked like he was struggling so I ran over and traded places with him, giving him a small smile as if to say 'I got this'.

"Having fun Murphy?" I chuckled.

"Shut up Griffin." He grimaced as I shifted his position slightly.

We safely got Murphy onto the ship and into Med bay with Abby and as we were doing so, I felt the ship rock slightly, signaling that we had taken off.

Slowly I made my way back to the main are where people were sitting. I looked around for Octavia and when I found her I went and sat by her side.

"You did good O." I whispered, leaning on her shoulder.

"If I did good then why did my people rebel against me twice." She said staring at the floor.

"Because they were scared. We were all scared. They were just looking for the next best thing. And to be fair 90% of Wonkru were grounders so they would've gone to Madi to be their commander anyways." I said shrugging my shoulders. It's exactly what I did all that time ago.

I was scared of dying with The 100 so I left them and helped Trikru only to leave Trikru when the other clans started acting up a little to join Skaikru once more.

"Why didn't they go to you?" She asked, sounding genuinely confused.

"1. I'm Skaikru, and they hate Skaikru. 2. You kinda locked me away for 5 years." I chuckled.