Part 9

~"I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals"~
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive -

The video played again so everyone that had been woken up could see what Monty and Harper had done. I was crying, yet again, and as soon as it had finished Raven disappeared off with Shaw. So two of your closest friends literally save your life and die and you go and have sex. Nice Raven.

I didn’t care though, she was her own woman, she could do what she wanted. I was stood in the canteen area talking to Jordan, waiting for Bellamy so I could talk to him about a certain someone's absence from the group. Finally, he walked in with his bowl of whatever and I quickly left to go and talk to him.

“Bell!” I called out and he stopped and waited for me to continue. “Why didn’t you wake O up?”

“Look Cam, I know you and O are good, but that doesn’t mean we are. I still haven’t forgiven her for the bunker yet.” He sighed.

“You weren’t there Bell! You have no idea what sort of hell she went through and here you are completely disregarding the fact that she saved the human fucking race!” I hissed at him.

“I’m not doing this now Cam.” Bellamy huffed.

“Yes we bloody are. So you listen and you listen good Bellamy Blake.” I spat at him.

“Octavia went through not one but two rebellions. The first one was to try and make Wonkru, Wonkru. She did that almost completely by herself. Then we went through a damn tough stage where the hydrofarm stopped working and we ha-” I was talking when Echo interrupted me.  Bitch.

Is it obvious that I really don’t like Echo. I didn’t even get to tell Bellamy the part when Echo almost killed Octavia, twice and me once.

“Bellamy, we’re deciding who gets to go down get over here.” She called.

“Finish telling me this another time okay.” Bellamy said giving me a small smile. Prick.

“Remember when you used to drop everything for Octavia and me? Because I do and it fucking sucks that you’ve changed and forgotten that she’s your family.” I said, letting my smile falter on purpose so he could see how much I needed to speak to him. 

My logic behind the smile falter. Simple. If he can see that it's making me sadder and more upset bottling it up, maybe he’ll speak to me about it sooner rather than later.

30 minutes later we were hugging the ones we were leaving behind and entering the ship. Yes I managed to worm my way onto the ship. I used the excuse that they would need a decent spy to help them, throwing a subtle jab at Echo. I also used the excuse that I can help Clarke if anyone gets hurt, completely forgetting that Jackson was coming. I purposely left out the assassin part because if I brought that up again I doubt Bellamy would let me go.

“Clarkie lets go!” I shouted out to Clarke who was currently hugging our mother.

She looked back at me and hugged Abby again before walking over to me and entering the ship. We strapped in and Shaw started flying down to Alpha.

A few minutes later, we landed on the moon in a clearing somewhere. Quickly we all unstrapped ourselves and headed for the door.

Clarke stood next to Bellamy and whispered to him, “You go first this time.”

He smiled back at her and said, “No, we go together.” And then, as if he’d realised that there were other people there, he added, “All of us.”