Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest

Author's Note : Oh my life. 340 reads. 50 reads in a day! That's nuts. Thank you to everyone supporting this story!!

Now what did Abby do?

☆☆☆

I stormed away from Clarke, Bellamy and Octavia, wanting to escape hell. I had been months without a mention of her. Now she wants to see me. The daughter she abandoned to save her own neck. The daughter she gave up for science. The daughter born to be a murderer.

I didn't even want to look at her. I didn't deserve to be tortured with her presence. If I saw her, I would probably kill her. Without thinking.

"Hey Cam! What's up?" Bellamy said running up to me.

"Don't worry Bell." I said.

"Well somethings up." He pointed out.

"Yeah no shit sherlock. Now leave it." I snapped.

"No Cameron. You can't let her get to you!" He said back.

"When your own mother abandons you, gives you up for science because your 'different', and watch while you turn into a murderer, then tell me to leave it. Until then. Back. Off." I said.

"She did that." He whispered, something catching in his throat.

"Yeah she did. So please leave it." I beg him.

"Okay Cam. But you need to talk to her." He says sincerely

"Whatever Blake." I say running off to train.

*A few hours later *

Whilst I'm training, I see Bellamy, Octavia and Clarke run into a building. What the hell is going on. I admit I was intrigued, but I couldn't be bothered to go in there. I couldn't face seeing my mother.

Then, the loudspeaker sounder and Monty's voice said, "Can Cameron Griffin please go the the chancellor's office."
F*ck! Just when I thought I'd got away with not seeing her, I get called to her f*cking office.

Storming into the building, I saw Bellamy arguing with Abby. Yes Bell! You bloody go!

"Cam, talk some sense into her!" He says gesturing at Abby.

"What the hell are you doing!" I shout at her.

"Cameron! Sweetheart! I missed you so much!" She says, so very fakely.

"Cut the crap Abby. I stopped being your daughter the day you abandoned me! Now what the hell are you doing." I spit at her

"She is refusing to send a search party after Finn and Murphy." Clarke cries.

"What?! They're out there looking for your bloody daughter. If you don't let us go I will personally kill you!" I shout at Abby.

"You don't have the guts." She retorts.

"I would beg to differ. You abandoned me. 16 years I was left to train and fight. I've killed more people than there is in Arkadia." I tell her

"Your bluffing." She says

"You want a bloody bet." I say walking over to her, pinning her up against the wall and ho,ding a sword to her neck.

"You may have given birth to me Abby Griffin, but you will never be my mother." I say.

Bellamy and Clarke pull me off of her, and I leave the room.

We'd find them. With or without the precious little chancellors help.

Authors note : What do you think will happen next??

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx