Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha

A/N : Okay so I updated yesterday, and I come back today to a story with nearly 300 reads!? Wtaf!! That is crazy!!

As you can tell from the title, we do go to Camp Jaha for a while...

I sat in my room practicing my aim. After all we'd just fought a war, and who's to say there won't be another war...

I threw my knives into the wall, embedding them into the structure of the building, only getting up to retrieve them.

I did this for hours, until Indra knocked on my door.

"Come Cameron, Heda wants to see you." She said calmly.

I obeyed, getting up from my position silently and following Indra to the throne room, where Lexa was waiting for me. War paint and everything.

"Cameron." She said with a smile.

"Hello Lexa." I replied, returning the smile.

"Your friend Octavia has told us that she refuses to leave without you. Last night, I would've said no, but now I am going to say yes." She said. What made her change her mind? I thought.

"If you don't mind me asking, what made you change your mind?" I asked.

"Anya is dead. Shot by your people. I want you to spy on them again and bring me the person that killed Anya." She orders.

"There are over 200 people to spy on that I know of. This may take some time Heda." I tell her.

"I don't care. Unless something of higher priority happens, this is your mission. Ai secret gon. Ai spy. (My secret weapon. My spy)." She says mischievously.

"Sha Heda (yes commander)." I reply.

"Leidon gon nau Cameron kom Trikru. (Goodbye for now Cameron from Trikru)." She says, and I leave the room, escorted by Indra.

"Good luck Cameron." She says.

☆☆☆

I left Polis, and Octavia was waiting for me on the outskirts of the forest.

We locked eyes, and I ran forward to her. She opened her arms and I hugged her with all I had. I buried my face in her neck and she rested her head in my hair. The hug was warm. Loving. Safe.

"I missed you Cammie." She whispered.

"Likewise O." I replied.

"Cmon let's go." She said dragging me into the forest.

I forgot how green everything was. I'd been in Polis for a few weeks, and I hadn't left the building at all. It was still just as beautiful as it was when we landed some time ago.

"Do you know how far away we are?" I asked Octavia, finally breaking the silence.

"Um. Not really. All I know is that we need to keep heading East, towards the ocean." She says.

"Have you seen the ocean yet?" I ask quietly.

"No. But I bet it's amazing." Octavia replies with a smile.

We continued East for what felt like ages. It was starting to get dark and we couldn't see where we were meant to be going anymore. 

"Okay so two options. Rest for a while. Or, make a torch and continue." Octavia said.

"Up to you." I shrug.

"Well then let's make a torch." She says.

We made two torches, one for me and one for her, and we continued into the forest. Surely we couldn't be that far away now.

☆☆☆

After a few more hours of walking, we started to hear voices and see lights.

"Shit. Hide!" I said.

"What was that?" One voice said

"You heard it too?" Another said, unmistakably Bellamys voice.

"Bellamy?" Octavia said, getting up from our hiding spot.

"Octavia?" He said spinning round to see us.

"Yeah, Cammies here too!" She said, hugging her brother.

"Oh my god! Cam! I thought you died!" Bellamy said, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Same could be said about you Bell." I said returning his hug.

"Cmon let's go home." He said, directing Octavia and me in the direction of home. Where ever that was.

☆☆☆

It was early in the day when we arrived at Camp Jaha. Great so he's still alive. I thought. Maybe he was more of a cockroach than Murphy.

The gates swung open to let us in. The guards took Bellamys gun off of him, am tried to take my weapons too.

"You try and take them again and I'll kill you." I said menacingly. They left me alone after that. Thankfully.

Then, all I saw was the blur of a blonde running toads Bellamy, engulfing him in the kindest, sweetest, most loving hug I'd ever seen.

"There's something I thought I'd never see." Octavia said next to me, and I let out a small laugh. It's true. Bellamy and Clarke led well together, but were never good friends. Or so I thought.

She gave Octavia a short hug, then looked at me.

"Cammie?" She questioned.

"Hey big sister." I said giving her a hug.

"Mum will be so happy to see you." She said pulling away.

"I never want to see that bitch again." I practically spat.

-----------------

A/N : Oooooohhh so what happened between Cameron and Abby? Guess we'll find out in the next chapter 😆

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx