Part 11

~"Can't help but wondering if this
Is the last time that I'll see your face
Is it tears or just the fucking rain?
Wish I could say something"~
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back -

"Bell this palace is creepy dude. Why are we here?" Murphy whispered.

"Because Cammie is about to go detective Wanlida for some reason." Bellamy said in a sarcastic voice, obviously not believing what I had told him earlier.

"Okay two things, one, Wanlida was back on Earth before Praimfaya. And two, that wasn't Clarke we saw back in that room earlier. Clarke would never have let Madi go to school knowing the risks." I argued, hoping that someone else would see where I was coming from.

"I think Cameron might be onto something." Gaia said.

"I may not have know you guys that long, but I knew Delilah better than all of you and that wasn't here earlier. It was like she never even knew me." Jordan said, sort of backing my point up. Just instead of using Clarke as the example, he used Delilah or Priya or whatever her name was.

"We're in, lets go." Emori said and with that we went into the palace and tried to find something to tell us what these people were hiding.

As soon as we entered the palace, I got weird vibes from the place. Why was it so empty? Where were all the people? I looked around to see if anyone else  was thinking the same thing and sure enough, almost everyone was wearing the same creeped out expression on their faces.

Something was definitely off about this place, and my suspicions were sort of proven when we walked into a room full of skeletons.

"What the f-" Issac muttereed.

Gaia walked up to one skeleton and brushed her hand over the back of the skull, obviously noticing something.

"Mark of the flame. They were all commanders." Gaia whispered breathily, her eyes wide with shock.

"This is Sanctums holiest place! You shouldn't be here!" A new voice shouted, bursting into the room, and we all turned around to see Clarke stood there looking at us all.

"Guys I'm going to head out, I need to talk to Clarke." I said giving them all a look as if to say 'please don't question it, I know what I'm doing.'

Thankfully no one said anything about me suddenly wanting to depart and I left the room with 'Clarke' right behind me. I walked out of the palace and to a secluded building that wasn't occupied by anyone before spinning in the girl. Her guard, Jade, was right by her but I didn't care. I needed to know who this girl infront of me was.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Clarke. You should know that Cammie." She said back, almost as if she had rehearsed this moment.

"Right. So Clarke what happened a few days before Praimfaya at the conclave?" I asked with a smirk growing on my face.

"Uh, we won. Duh." She shrugged.

"Wrong. Octavia was fighting for our survival while you and Jaha stole the bunker. We had to try and keep 1200 people away to get the bunker back before we all died. Thats what happened." I spat venomously. "So, I'll ask you again. Who are you?" I said in a low voice.

The girl pushed me to the floor and injected me with something before leaning over me and smiling. "Good detective skills Cameron. I'm Josephine Lightboure. Pleased to meet you." The girl smiled before my world slipped into black again.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I can't remember when I woke up. It could've been hours, days, weeks. But I do know that Josephine was stood infront of me with her parents either side. I tried to move my arms and legs only too find that they were strapped to a chair.

"What do you bastards want with me?" I groaned, seriously pissed at these guys.

"We want to know who in your little group has the blood." Russell said.

"I'm not telling you shit." I hissed.

"Fair enough." Simone said before handing Josephine a knife. "How about now?" The woman whispered.

"Please, I was tortured for being born. I was beaten every day from the age of 5. I was forced to become an assassin and I killed hundreds of people just to stay alive. I fought in wars against trained armies and won. I almost got killed by my girlfriend for refusing to follow her rules. A knife doesn't scare me." I said nonchalantly.

"Told you this one would be tough to break. How about we just go straight in and tell her Clarke is dead." Josephine said and there was a moment of shock before I realised something extremely important.

"I wouldn't believe you, and do you know why?" I smirked. But that quickly turned into a wince, seeing as I was attempting to cut myself free the whole time.  "Didn't think so. I was a flamekeeper alongside Clarke. I watched her put the flame in her head and if the flame is anything like the AI she destroyed then some of it is still in her head meaning that Clarke is in fact, alive." I shrugged and the three looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

Those expressions stayed when I released my hands and swiftly cut through the rope around my feet before making a run for the door. A few guards got in my way so I quickly flipped the knife around and cut ones throat and following that around until I could stab the other guard in the chest. Both guards fell to the floor and I quickly glanced over my shoulder to see another gurad coming up from behind, so, I pulled the knife backwards and plunged the knife into his stomach and dragged it up to his throat.

I turned around and walked backwards out of the room, smiling to the three people infront of me, "This has been fun guys, we should do it again somethime."

I ran as quickly as I could to the place where everyone from space had been staying and scanned the room for Bellamy. He was sat down with Echo, Murphy, Issac, Miller, Gaia, Raven and Emori. I walked over and sat down on the floor infront of them.

"Cam, you okay?" Bellamy asked looking worried.

"I was right shitheads. I was fucking right and no one believed me." I spat out.

"We know Cammie, thats why we've figured out a plan on how to get her back." Miller said.

"Without me? How long was I gone?" I said with surprise clear in my voice.

"About a day and a half." Murphy said bluntly, refusing to look up from the table.

"Crap." I muttered before pushing Issac to the side slightly so I could sit with them all around the table. "So is anyone going to tell me whats going on?"

"We're going to get Josephine out of here and take her to Gabriel. Once we've got her there, were going to use an EMP like we did with Raven and get her back. Then we'll come back here to expose the primes and get the truth out about these people." Bellamy said, sure of his plan.

"Will it work?" I asked, not confident in our chances.

"It has to." He said and I saw the pain in his eyes. I could tell he missed her, hell it was obvious to see that he still loved her. So to keep his hopes up, I smiled at him and nodded my head as we all got to work on the details of the plan.

We'd get Clarke back. We just didn't know when.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Authors note  : Hey my dudes, its been a while.... and this chapters short, but idgaf... lets just say I've been busy with school and leave it at that. I definitely haven't been lazy and decided to sleep most the time. <<<< I defo have been sleeping most the day XD

Anyways my dudes, there is literally a tops of 5 chapters, probably only about 3 chapters left... that makes me sad, but, I'm dooing it all again with my book Phoenix | B.B.

It's a fanfic about the other Blake and will have a lot more interactions between the Bellamy and Phoenix, unlike this one where Cammie and O have seen eachother like 5 times XD

ALSO also, thank you all so so so so much for 33k reads... its insane!!!

See you all in the next chapter,

All the love, as always..

Casey Xx

Hmu on my igs @caseywrites @ blakeskrux @ casey.xox_ <3