Part 3

~"I know, I know, I know
Just getting my demons out, wouldn't ever doubt
Your beauty could start a war
As you walk in the dining room"~
- One Direction - Wolves -

Octavia quickly retracted her sword and ran out of the arena. More dust and rubble fell from the roof and soon a single pillar of light fell through. The first light I'd seen in 6 years.

Soon, bigger chunks of rubble started to fall so I stumbled to the outside edge of the arena. Not long after, two ropes fell through the hole and two people started coming down. One had short blonde hair with a strip of red and the other had messy brown/black curls.

The blonde turned around and immediately I recognised it as Clarke. I ran forward and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

"You're a bit late Clarkie." I chuckled awkwardly. I haven't seen my sister in 6 years, and the first thing I say is 'you're a bit late'.

"And you got tall Cammie." She says pointing from my head to toe. She wasn't wrong, since praimfaya I had shot up and now I was about a head taller than her.

"Well I'm not 5'2 anymore. Maybe like 5'7?" I said.

"I missed you." She said pulling me back into a hug.

"Same here sister." I mumbled into the crook of her neck, however, I pulled away when I saw Octavia staring at us. Octavia awkwardly held onto Clarkes arm and I turned around to see Bellamy standing there glancing around the arena.

"Bellamy?" I whispered.

"Hey Cammie." He mumbled as I hugged him.

"You grew a beard?" I giggled.

"You grew?" He said sounding surprised.

"Why's everyone noticing my height?" I groaned.

"Because you're not a midget anymore." Bellamy chuckled.

"Hey! I wasn't a midget! I was 16 and about average!" I countered, feigning offense.

Bellamy and I hugged once more, but when we pulled away, I saw two more people coming Don into the bunker. One was a man with greasy, quiffed hair. His eyes looked shallow, like he hadn't slept in a while. He wore a beige uniform and a gun was strapped to his waistband.

The other was a woman. Her hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Her stomach looked bloated, but not like fat bloated, more like pregnant bloated. She had a scar across her neck and she too wore a beige uniform.

"Who's this Blake?" I whispered nudging Bellamys shoulder.

"Colonel Diyoza, McCreary meet Cameron and Octavia. Octavia, Cameron meet McCreary and Colonel Diyoza." Bellamy introduced.

"Colonel?" Octavia questioned.

"Used to be." The woman said with a smug expression.

"How many are we prepping for extraction?" The man, McCreary said.

"1200-" Bellamy started.

"814." Octavia said cutting in. Both Bellamy and I looked at O. I knew we'd lost some, but I didn't think we'd lost a third of the population.

"Okay people pack your stuff and we'll start getting you out when we're ready top end." Diyoza said, bit no one moved.

Octavia and I glared at Wonkru and people started to move. Even after 5 years of solitary, it was nice to know that I still had some influence on the people of Wonkru.