Chapter 6 - Regret and Return

~"Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible"~
- Invisible - 5 Seconds Of Summer -

A/N : Thank you for 70 reads!! I love this story ngl. My dreams are the best 😂😂

Anyways, I'll continue the story now.

I had to tell Lexa that I had to go back to my people, so I didn't feel as guilty about betraying them. I mean I did spill all of their plans to the enemy.

"Cameron? Are you ok?" Lexa asks me.

"Um yeah. I have something I need to ask you though." I say warily.

"Of course." She says.

"How would you feel if I 'fought' by my people. To make it seem like I'm not a traitor. I won't kill any members of Trikru." I put it out there, without an ounce of regret in my body.

"You want to leave to stand by Skaikru?" She says, sounding hurt and obviously not gathering what I was saying.

"No, I would go and stand with them and make it look like I was fighting with them even though I'm actually with trikru." I reply.

"You may leave, but before the war gets too far, a general will extract you and bring you back to me. You're a nightblood. You are too important to out people to die!" She says.

"Okay." I say quietly. Secretly, I was glad I would be coming back. Skaikru would reject me in a heartbeat if they knew what I did. So I would tell them, everything, and hope that they would still accept me.

I said my goodbyes to Trikru. I gathered my weapons and walked into the forest back to Skaikru. This time round the walk was short, because not only had I remembered the path I had to take but I had walked the path so often that it had almsot become second nature to me.

When I arrived back at camp, the gates opened straight away and Octavia ran into my arms.

"You left again. Why?" She said, sadly.

"I'm sorry O! Get Clarke, Bellamy, Finn and Raven and I'll explain." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Okay Cammie." She said.

*10 minutes later*

I waited in the drop ship, and sure enough, Octavia walked through the door with Bellamy, Clarke, Raven and Finn in tow.

"So you wanted to speak to us?" Finn said coldly

"Yeah, it's kinda important." I said, nervous all of a sudden.

"What is it!" Octavia said.

"Well when I left, I went to see the grounders. I was helping them." I told them.

"What!" Raven and Finn said, surprised.

"You need to leave now" Bellamy said angrily.

"Bellamy listen to her!" Clarke said defensively.

"No way Clarke! She may be your sister, but she stabbed us in the back!" Bellamy said with furiously, the veins in his neck popping out slightly.

"I'm right here! You want to hear my reasons!" I said.

"Please, enlighten us!" Bellamy scoffed.

"Fine! I left because I wasn't welcome here. They promised me safety and a home and in return I helped them! I told them what your plan was for the war! I told them everything! And you know what? I was happy, for the first time in years!" I said, with my voice now raising.

"And you think this is a good enough reason to take you back!" Bellamy replied.

"We're just normal kids! You're a normal kid!" Finn said surprisingly calmly.

"My blood is black, and I was brought up as an assassin. You really call that normal!" I said bursting with anger.

"No, but you could have talked to us! We could've helped!" Raven said.

"I'm sorry," I said, breaking down.

I sat and cried, Octavia, Raven and Clarke comforted me whilst Finn looked on in surprise. Bellamy just stood there with a solitary tear in his eyes. Why was he upset? He didn't have the right, after all I was the one that betrayed there trust.

-------------
A/N : awww so Cameron left Trikru, and returned to Skaikru. Then she was torn to shreds with questions, and she broke down. I kinda feel bad for her ngl!!

Do you think Cammie will help Skaikru or betray them once more for Trikru? Will she be friends with Bellamy again or will they stay forever a broken friendship?

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx

Edited Authors Note: I really cbf to make this chapter much better... but i did a little something XD

leave a vote and comment my dudes

all the love

Casey Xx