Chapter 3 - Sisters

Chapter Song - Walls Could Talk by Halsey

I was used to being mad at people - it was built into my nature from a very young age. But for some reason, I hated being mad at Bellamy.

They guy left me to bleed out on the cold metallic floor yet for some strange reason, a part of me wanted to forgive him for what he had done.

I went inside a small tent which I had claimed as my own and lifted my shirt up slightly, so I was able to see every bruise and scar that was littered across my torso. I brushed my fingers against a few scars, getting completely lost in my own mind.

"Oh! Oh God! I'm sorry!" A girl's voice said hurridly.

I quickly pulled my shirt back down and spun around to see who had walked in on me when I was in my most vulnerable state.

"Its -uh- it's cool O. I was just, uh, checking something." I tell her quietly, almost ashamed of the way that my body looked, while being hopeful that she didn't see much.

"Do you mind me asking what?" She asks looking hopeful. Thank god she didn't see.

"Oh, uh, nothing important. Don't worry about it." I said waving her off.

"Okay then. Well. Clarke needed you for something so she asked me to come and get you." She said, with a light blush staining her cheeks. "She's in the drop ship by the way."

"Cool. I'll head there now." I answer quietly befoore heading over to the ship. In the short amount of time that we've been on Earth, I think I'd seen Clarke leave that ship only a few times.

The very second I entered the drop ship, I was hit by a wall of blood and antiseptics. Then I caught a glimpse of Clarkes' golden hair and I quickly rushed over to her. The quicker she talked then the quicker I could leave.

"Clarke? Octavia said you wanted to see me?" I said quietly.

"Cameron, hey. I just wanted to talk to you. I've seen the databases on the ark and there wasn't a single one that had the name Cameron Griffin in them. I want to know where you came from." She said sounding stern.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, cautious of the girl.

"We're down here alone. No adults to help us. Forgive me for being suspicious of someone who barely anyone down here has heard of." She said folding her arms across her body.

She had a point. I was a ghost on the ark. I could be hidden away and forgotten about. But down here there was 100 of us, leaving me no room to hide. I was in the open all of the time.

"I was hidden on the ark. Some sort of experiment. I was tortured and beaten daily until I was good enough. Until I was made into a killer. That's an awfully long story cut short for you." I said. I owed that much to her. She was suspicious of me because I was a ghost so I needed to tell her to ease her mind as much as I felt comfortable doing.

"Who were your parents though? Did you have any friends?" She questions.

"You ask a lot of questions. I did have some friends. Raven Reyes, Issac Jones, Octavia and Bellamy. Me and Bellamy aren't really on good terms at the moment and I'm not saying why so please don't ask. I didn't really know them. All I know is their names, Jake and Abby Griffin." I said very calmly, but her face just dropped.

"Jake and Abby Griffin are my parents as well." She muttered to herself, only just loud enough for me to hear.

"Wait, what?!" I say, shocked.

"That means we're sisters Cameron." She said. That was impossible. There was a one child per family rule on the ark. The idea that I was a second child was absurd.

"That can't be possible." I replied.

"My parent are the same as yours. Maybe that's why you were brought up the way you were. Maybe that was the only way they could keep you alive." Clarke said and while her reasoning sounded viable, the idea that I had a sister just didn't compute in my mind.

____________________________

I had been wondering around the forest for a few hours, alone in my own thoughts.

I was still shocked that I have a sister. She was so different to me in every way possible. A few hours ago I thought I was alone on this planet and now I had my best friend, an ex best friend and a sister.

"Hey Cammie!" A deep voice shouted, pulling me away from my thoughts. I turned my body and saw Bellamy walking towards me.

"What the hell do you want!" I said, practically spitting my words out at him. Dealing with Bellamy was the last thing I'd needed and yet there he was standing in front of me.

"I want to say sorry. I know how much I hurt you, and I know I didn't have to go that far. I just lost control Cam.I didn't know what I'd done until it was too late, so I want to say sorry. For everything." He said, sounding and looking sincere, but I didn't believe him.

"You're full of shit Blake. You knew full well what you were doing, but you let your pride and ego get the better of you. I was fifteen Bellamy. Fifteen and I was almst killed my one of my supposed best friends. So do you really think I'm going to just forgive you after one apology?" I hissed.

"Cam I-"

"Save it Blake. I can't be doing with your shit today." I said holding my hand up and walking away from him.

Because apparently all I do is run from my problems now.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N - Drama drama drama. I love it. That's all 😂😂

Anyways leave a vote and comment!!

_____________________________

A/N Dec 2020 : I mean there was no drama really but sure it's whatever.

I left a few bits of the original chapter in here, but this one was pretty much re-written as well lmao...

The first maybe 14 chapters or so are probably going to be mostly re-written... f's in the chat for me.

Anyways love u all millions & be kind!!

Casey Xx