"Jasmine, you're knackered. You woke up extra early today for work, having slept really late. The night before we pulled an all-nighter. You just came back from work fifteen minutes ago."

"Stop acting like my dad." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"I'll act like it if I have to." He responds. "You're not driving at all."

"When we stop over in Warwick, we'll switch." I told him, remembering how we always stopped over there for petrol and also just to get some air and food for ourselves. "Or else, I'll just tell Gemma and Michael to pick us up instead of us picking them up."

 He sighed and agreed with me luckily as he went to the other side and sat down, annoyed.

"You can wipe that face off." I said to him as I put the key in so that I could start the engine. "You know I wouldn't kill us. I've been driving for the last three years. And yeah, I was scared how I would drive at first too, but I promise I'm not all that bad." I said as I pulled the car out of the garage which causes him to laugh.

"I know that." Harry said.

"Then you can remove your hands from the side as if you were going to fall out of this." I said just as the car alerts Harry to put his seatbelt on. "Yeah, and wear your seatbelt."

"It's just, two hours." He said and I rolled my eyes at him making excuses for why he was so adamant on not letting me drive.

But of course, he soon realised he had nothing to worry about as relaxed and put the radio on before spending the next two hours scrolling through his phone and talking at the same time.

"I texted Simon." He told me at one point. "He said that we have to be careful since the person could put the news out if we triggered them. So it was best to just be quiet and continue as normal."

"Yeah, I think so as well." I agreed. It would have been impractical to act now since the person could, at anytime, released the information, aware that it triggered us. And I was just glad. We didn't have to change number again which was beginning to annoy me.

"I do think it's more annoying for people who keep getting an update of my new number." I said when we were discussing the constant change of phone numbers.

"Yeah, I have your Australia number and then these three." He replied. "I should probably get rid of the old ones."

"Do you have to change your number frequently?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Not frequently anymore, although in the past it was definitely more often. And it was partly our own fault. Niall, Zayn and I used to answer phone calls even if they came from fans who might have just been trying to find our numbers. And we had fun with them, messing about but it led to our number being leaked every once in a while." He said with a laugh.

It was only a little while later that we reached Gemma and Michael's place and they both got in the car super quickly so that we didn't waste much time in reaching Anne and Robin's. It was already quite late and they had told us that they would wait for us for dinner.

At Warwick, Harry led me to the petrol station that he always stopped off at and like agreed we switched places so that he was now driving and I was in the back seat with Gemma, as Michael sat in the front with Harry.

We got to Holmes Chapel soon enough, with nothing but conversation filling the car. It was so much fun and I loved that we had become almost like a quadruplet over so much time. It was amazing to spend time with them. When we were at Anne and Robin's, dinner was already ready and it was so delicious. There was something different now about coming up to Holmes Chapel since it felt like a safe place for me.