Chapter 38

So I was gonna update by the end of this week, but I have tutor time tomorrow morning and honestly, updating means reading comments tomorrow and so I can actually avoid sleeping during tutor time. So, here's your early update! Please, leave inline comments and engage with the chapter- it's a very dramatic one and I'd love to know what you all think of it! So, please comment A LOT! I need your comments!!

Irmina x

RECAP

What if she's not okay? I thought to myself as I opened the door to the car so that I could get out. But I couldn't. All that time, I wanted nothing but to get here as fast as I could but now that I was here, I was afraid. I was afraid of seeing what was waiting for me.

Louis looked over at me, a sympathetic smile on his face as he understood the stress behind my eyes.

"Come on, mate." Louis says to me and I get out properly, shutting the door behind me so that we could make our way to the front door. I tried my hardest to open it with the key I had in my pocket but it wouldn't open. The sound of the lock on the other side made me realise that the door was locked. How do I get inside? I frowned as I tried to come up with a solution.

"Garden door." I said as I made my way around to the back of the house, running over the concrete driveway and through the grassy garden until I got to the French sliding doors of the conservatory.

I took out the key for it so that I could put it in and open the door, praying that it wasn't locked. I looked over at the boys who had caught up and I closed my eyes for a second as I turned the key, silently praying to myself. And I was glad when I heard the sound of the door unlock. We pushed the door so that it slides open and I get in through the tiniest space, dropping my bag on the floor as I walk into the kitchen. Luckily everything else was left open and I could make my way straight upstairs through the living room rather than the larger stairs since those would have been a pain to climb up. Zayn and Liam saId they would just check the rest of the house just in case but I was certain that if she wasn't in the kitchen or the living room, she would either be in the room or the terrace. It was annoying as the house seemed much larger than usual as each passing moment felt like a long minute that wasn't going to end.

I run upstairs with Louis. We push open the door to my bedroom and I stand at the entrance, a sharp inhale of breath, the wind almost being knocked out of me, shocked at the sight infront of me...

_________________________________

"She's definitely asleep." I say to Louis as I notice Jasmine lying on the floor, eyes shut. But it wasn't that she was asleep. She looked extremely uncomfortable as she lay there. "But not the 'asleep' that you lot were thinking of." I say, my voice nothing short of being cold and detached as I feel myself being annoyed and angry and frustrated. "She could well be dead, for all I know." I say and Louis sucks a sharp breath in as the others also react at my choice of words and as much as I know that I could have used better wording, I just am not in a stable mental state right now. My mind is running in five million different places and I'm so overwhelmed with everything going on. I just hope she's okay.

"Harry, you've got to get a better control of your words." Liam scolded me. "Help her up, she's most likely unconscious and that's it. Stop letting your anger take over you."

I walk over to Jasmine as I notice how her delicate frame was rested against the bed and her head fell on her arm that was rested on the bedside table. She was clearly getting a bruise from the table and would most likely have been experiencing pain in her back from the way she was laid down. I tucked my arms behind her gently so that I can pick her up from the floor and rest her on the bed, taking the sunglasses off of the pocket on her shirt and set them on the table. From the way she was dressed and was wearing makeup, despite it being slightly smudged, I figured that she was most likely getting ready to come to the airport. I frowned, wondering what must have happened in that time. I know she was clumsy but I was sure she wasn't as clumsy as to cause herself to fall unconscious.