Chapter 53

Hey, I posted this a while back but deleted it and now it's back!! Sorry for all the confusion that was caused!

Also, the way I portray Harry to use Twitter in this story is obviously nowhere near similar to how Harry sues Twitter/ Instagram in real life, but this is a fanfiction to complete our dreams! ;p

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. YOUR GIRL NEEDS VALIDATION!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: So Harry's back. For two days. That's dedication. It would otherwise be admirable, but it's to you :/

~.~.~.~

"Our segment on the late late show is up." Harry says as he checks through his notifications and finds a text from James.

"That was fun." I say to him, remembering the day clearly when we did that 'interview' on the late late show. "James sent it to me aswell." I said, showing him my phone. He takes it from me when he sees today's text on the home screen that had just came in a while ago.

"Does this happen daily?" He asked me.

"I've told you. I get almost five texts a day, Harry." I said.

"Not that. I'm talking about Twitter." I craned my neck so that I could see what he was looking at. "You wake up to these messages on your phone every day?" He asked me as he scrolled through them all, reading them one by one. "I'm so sorry, Jaz." He said to me and I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say.

"The pictures from KFC are up." He notes as he shows the pictures to me, rather than the messages. "As much as I hate that the pictures went viral, I actually quite like the pictures." He chuckled, trying to make light of the situation. "They're nice quality aswell."

I just laughed at him, as he showed me the pictures that I did agree were actually really nice pictures.

"I need to go to work." I said with a sigh.

"You leave at quarter to nine, right?" He checked with me. I nodded my head in response, too tired to speak whilst I rubbed my eyes. He then told me that he'll come and drop me off which made me smile.

"Let's give them something to talk about." Harry said after a while, fed up with the tweets he was reading. I'd become numb to all of those and preferred to interact with some of the nicer fans, when they asked questions to me.

Harry then scrolled through his phone to try and find a picture of the pair of us, before putting it through the black and white filter on Instagram and then thinking of a caption. Fed up with his antics, I made my way to the wardrobe to pick out an outfit for the day.

But if I thought that the only time I heard of the post was that morning, I was wrong. Of course, Natalia, Melissa and Noel would have had something to say that day at work. Even Hannah spammed me with a million texts and I had no idea why they were all making such a huge deal over such a small thing.

Natalia barged into the room at some point in the morning and I laughed as I watched my lunatic of a friend storm in, her phone in her hand and her glasses resting atop the bridge of her nose. I took my own glasses off before getting up and walking over to see what Natalia was so excited about.

"Imagine I had a client in here." I said to her as she opened up her phone to find whatever it was that she wanted to show me.

"Well you don't." She shrugged her shoulders as she ran and sat down on the chair opposite mine causing me to sit down on the chair beside her. "Love those glasses, by the way. Never seen you wearing them, before." She said as she searched up Harry's name on Instagram. I groan, putting my head on the table as she raises an eyebrow before reading the caption.