Chapter 49

I am aware this update was promised a while back, but I was just genuinely trying to get this to be the best chapter ever. I was super excited for this. But seriously, I'm sure it's worth the wait. A fully Hazmine chapter of just under 3600 words!

Also, I want to thank you all for all the questions from last time. I have created a mini collage of all the help and all the questions. Want to thank you all for it. I love you!!

___________________

~.~.~.~.~

Unknown: Good luck on the interview with Harry. Let's hope that nothing goes wrong this time, shall we? Although, I'll enjoy it regardless. Not sure you would. It's so much fun to mess with you. Cuz I know you're listening. I know you're reading and you follow everything I say.

~.~.~.~.~

There's now a camera crew- well three people- up in the terrace. The cameras have been set up and I'm sat on a sofa, waiting for the Skype call from James and Harry for the 'interview' segment today.

"Harry, you can open your eyes now! Your wife is here!" I hear the minute the phone connects. Harry's got his eyes shut, chuckling. I instantly smile as Harry opens his eyes, an amused expression clear on his face. I notice that he was pretending to peek anyway from behind his fingers which made Harry laugh.

"Oh yeah, she is! Hi wife!" He says, acting like a child, causing my to laugh.

"Hello, you dork." I chuckle. "Hey, James."

"Hello, Jasmine! Now, before I begin, I would like to say a public congratulations to you both for getting married. Even though I've said it before, like millions of times, right Jasmine?"

"Oh yeah, you spam us with congratulations." I shake my head, scoffing at that.

"Yeah, everyday. When I wake up, I text you guys. When I sleep, I text you guys. I feel like your parents. I even have an alarm reminding me to text you both. It says 'Give your daily congrats to Hazmine'." He says with a laugh and both Harry and I laugh along with it.

"I've blocked your number because of that." Harry says.

"You what?" James says shocked.

"Yeah- Yeah, I blocked your number cuz you were texting whilst I was busy."

"You can't be too busy to get texts from me!" James accuses and I laugh. "See this is why you're my favourite, Jasmine. This is why I prefer you to Harry." He says to me.

"I love you, James." I say, seriously, trying to hold back a smirk.

"Holy... wow... I love you too Jasmine." He says, stunned and serious.

"Excuse me?" Harry raises an eyebrow. "Do you want me to expose you, Jasmine?"

"Don't give into him." James whispers, shaking his head and it causes me to laugh.

"Fine, did Julia ever tell you that Max is actually my son?" Harry smirks.

"Harry, you're taking it too far." James chuckles and we both break out of character.

"This wasn't what I signed up for." Harry chuckles. "I mean I miss her like hell and now you try and get me to be jealous?"

"It's alright. What were you going to expose?" James asks.

"Oh, nothing." Harry looks at me, smirking.

"Oh, you can't do that. Look, the audience is cheering for you to show it too. Whatever it is." James turns his camera to the audience to show them cheering for Harry.