The monitor started beeping and everyone were all looking at Irene. Seulgi slowly looked up at Irene and noticed that her face was turning pink and her hands were starting to feel warm. Yuri ran over to Seulgi and asked her to lay Irene on the bed again.

"Okay Seulgi! I'm gonna have to asked you to step back! Irene may feel a lot of pain when she wakes up so before she does i need to sedate her so that she won't feel a thing! You did good today! You didn't gave up on her and I apologize that I did. She is in good hand now Seulgi YOU DID A GOOD JOB!"

Seulgi went over to Moonbyul and started crying.

"I thought I'd lost her again Moon!" said Seulgi.
"And then again she came back to you again" Moonbyul replied.

Moonbyul looked over at Irene and nodded.

"Thanks Irene! For not leaving Seulgi again..." Moonbyul thought to herself.

"Taeyeon-ah! Start the engine! We gotta bring Irene to the hospital so I can treat her injuries" said Yuri.

Seulgi sat right next to Irene while holding her hands. She didn't want to leave Irene's side. Everyone was all relieved after hearing the monitor beeping, know Irene is in good hands. Moonbyul was checking on every rookie group.

"Are you guys all alright?" Moonbyul asked.
"Yes ma'am!" said Twice and Dreamcatcher.
"Ma'am? You guys can just call me Moonbyul. No need of formality! Or if you guys aren't comfortable then Unnie would be just fine!!!"
"Moonbyul unnie?" said the short rookie.
"Chaeyoung right? What can I do for you?"
"Have you gotten a word about Yeri's condition?"
"Oh right! Let's call the others right now to find out"

A big screen turned on and it was a video call from Solar.

"Moonbyul-ah! Is Irene okay?"
"Yes she's fine!"

Everyone from the other line sighed in relief.

"How about Yeri?" Moonbyul asked.
"She just woken up a couple minutes before you called. She's looking for Irene and Seulgi"
"Well can you put her on? Her friends are asking for her"
"Yeah sure!"

Solar handed the laptop to Yeri.

"KIM YERIM!!! WE MISS YOU!" everyone yelled.
"hey guys! How was your first big mission?"
"It's was alright! Too bad you weren't here with us!"
"Maybe next time!"
"Well we just wanted to see how you're doing. Go get some rest!"
"I will!"

The call ended and everyone fell even more at ease knowing that Yeri is doing good as well. Seconds later, Moonbyul received a call.

"Hello?"
"Unnie!"
"Oh Yeri!"
"Hi. Can you please tell me how Irene and Seulgi unnie are doing?" Yeri asked.
"They're doing just fine! Don't worry about them! We're on our way back home! Don't overwork yourself and worry about them, you need to put yourself first and get some rest that way you get to see them later. Okay Yeri?"
"Yes unnie! Tell them I miss them and I can't wait to see them"
"I will! Now go get some rest"

A couple hours had passed by they arrived at Korea. Then they immediately went to Yuri's private facility where she can treat Irene, instead of admitting her to a hospital where paparazzi can see her and she'll be all over the news. Soon later, Henry came by and talked to Seulgi and Moonbyul privately.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WAIT FOR MY ORDERS!!! YOU GUYS COMPLETELY IGNORED ME!!!"
"YAH! HENRY THATS NOT HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TALK TO A LADY!!!" said the woman behind him.
"I STEPPED DOWN FROM BEING THE CEO AND GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU'D BE A GOOD LEADER. DONT MAKE ME TAKE THAT TITLE BACK!!" she added.
"Oh hey Sunny! Fancy seeing you here!" Henry's tone changed.
"THEY DID A GOOD JOB OKAY! YOU SHYBE PROUD OF THEM. ALTHOUGH IM NOT THE CEO OF THE COMPANY BUT IM STILL THE OWNER OF IT... I HEARD YOU TOLD SEULGI THAT THIS WOULD BE A LAST MISSION AND THAT SHE CAN RETIRE... AS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY I WANT HER TO BE THE CEO!" said Sunny.
"W-WHAT?" said the three of them.
"You guys heard me... Seulgi! You were a great leader back there. You instructed everyone pretty well and the mission was a success ! So how about being promoted to CEO of S.M. ?" Sunny asked?