Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

Requested by JessieLovesKirishima hope you enjoy, I changed the ending a bit

Puppy love

Your eye twitched in annoyance as you look at Deku trying to keep a large blonde dog, that you've been told is your boyfriend in check.

"how did this happen again" you ask bending down to touch the angry mutt, he looks at you calming down allowing you to pet him. "a small time villain that messes around with people by turning them into dogs" he explained as you look at Bakugou, he looked like a dog but the red eyes and spiky fur reminded you otherwise.

".. and Bakugou got in the way of the Villain and poof here we are.." he smiled as you smiled back, "you want a drink before you leave" you laugh "you look like you're about to pass out" he nervously laughs and accepts your offer.

However little Bakugou did not like this at all and during the whole conversation was laying protectively around you and if ever he thought Midoriya got to close he'd let out a protective growl.

You get up to bid Midoriya farewell and walk back to the couch, and smiled at the blonde dog, "was someone a little jealous~~~~~" you coo as if you were talking to a dog as Bakugou gives a gruffled response hiding his head against the pillows as you walk up behind him and scratch the top of his back.

His leg goes wild as he looks at you with a look of 'don't stop' and 'I'm going to kill you' you stop and yawn, "let's go to bed ne" you smile as he stretched walking next to you.

***

Couple days passed and Bakugou was still the same, although he had that dog like attitude, running away when he had something in his mouth, and Bakugou being Bakugou, more than once went for any men who dared to talk to you...... Even the poor postman.

"so you think it going to last any longer?" you ask Kirishma as you pet Bakugou who didn't look at Kirishma since he was embarrassed about the suituation, he eventually walked off away from you.

"I'm not sure but what's his problem" Kirishma asked as Bakugou sat in the other seat, you shrugged. "guess he doesn't like me treating him like my boyfriend when his a little bitch" you smirk at Bakugou as he growls at you Kirishma just nervously laughs saying he has to leave.

Later at night you try fall asleep but to no luck, you wanted to talk, to Bakugou mess with his hair. You missed him being there, you feel the bed dip as you see Bakugou in the corner of your eye as you ignore him.

He steps onto your stomach making you look at him, as he looks at you "yes? You've got my undivided attention" you huff not really in the mood for doing anything as you're shocked by what happens next.

Bakugou seems to cuddle into you as his surprisingly soft fur as he nearly lays untop of you, your eyes widen and when you laugh, he always tried to make you feel better no matter what. He looks at you and wags his tail and you rub his ear.

As you just let go, suddenly a audioable poof is made and lips are smashed against yours as you and human bakugous eyes are wide in shock, eventually he pulls away and sits up.

"... Pffftt" you try stifle a laugh only to burst into laughter at the sudden change as Bakugou snaps "OI DON'T LAUGH, THAT WAS NOT ENJOYABLE TO BE A MUTT FOR--" you shut him up with a peck on the lips, "oh shush, your back to normal-" you yawn "-now let's sleep" you don't even wait for a response as you hit the pillow.

He looks at you and chuckles, moving next to you wrapping his arms around your waist and tangling your legs together as he kisses the side of your head and joins you in slumber.

_______________________________________

👑
🐺