'See! I told you that you guys could start a band!' I protested to Luke, who just shook his head at me.

'I agree,' Evie said with her arm hanging lazily over Michael's shoulder, a proud smile appearing on her face when she looked at her talented boyfriend.

'No way, we aren't going to have any time for that when we are over there,' Ashton laughed and I just shook my head, but I knew he was right.

Between Michael studying Software Engineering, Ashton doing his double degree in Law and Commerce, Calum trying to balance his Journalism and Politics degree along with training with the Oxford Soccer team and Luke studying Mathematical Science and Teaching, these boys are barely going to have any time to breath.

'You guys could do gigs at pubs to pay your rent or something?' Isla suggested and they all shook their heads at the idea, none of us bringing it up for the rest of the night.

We all hopped off the bus when we arrived at Emma's, bidding the driver a cheery farewell before heading inside to her house, where the party had definitely begun. Louis and Eleanor were taking a ridiculous amount of shots off the kitchen counter, whilst Liam and his girlfriend Holly were playing beer pong in the back yard, with everybody having a minimum of two drinks in their hands.

I was the only one out of my close friends invited, which meant I would probably be attached to Luke's hip for the rest of the night.

'What do you want to drink babe?' Luke asked as we walked outside, his hand on my back as we went to get something to drink, along with finding Emma to wish her a happy birthday.

I hadn't spoken to Emma much but from what I can gather, she is a lovely person, which is shown by the fact at how many people were at her party.

'A cider is fine thank you,' I said and Luke nodded as he left me standing by myself whilst he went to get us drinks.

'Here you go,' Luke said handing me my drink as I thanked him before we joined Ashton and Isla who were starting up their own game of beer pong.

'Oh my gosshhhh, hey you guys!' Emma slurred to all of us, Harry doing his best to keep his girlfriend upright, her curly blonde hair partly in a ponytail, partly in her mouth.

'Happy birthday Emma,' all four of us said in unison, all of us shocked to see Emma like this, as she had never once been this drunk at any of the parties this year.

'Thanks guyssss, you're the best,' she slurred before Luke helped Harry carry her to the couch, as Ashton got her some pizza and I grabbed some water, her parents nowhere to be seen.

'What happened to her?' Luke laughed as Harry shook his head at his incredibly drunk girlfriend.

'Eleanor, Gigi, Holly, Hailee and her literally started drinking at 5 pm, however they all know how to drink without ending up like this by 8pm,' Harry laughed as she downed the water bottle that I had given her and started to eat the pizza that Ashton had found her.

'Feeling better?' I asked as I sat on the coffee table next to Luke, knowing that being this drunk it's not fun at all. To be fair, for someone who was that intoxicated, she still looked pretty stunning, apart from her hair being everywhere.

'You're really nice Sienna, thank you for helping me,' Emma mumbled as she took another bite of her pizza. 'Luke you aren't allowed to break up with her.'

'Don't worry Em, I have no intentions of doing that.'

A/N

Bit of a filler chapter but like you know what can u do hhahaha

This is siennas outfit:

Thank u all for reading xxx