Part 63: The end

Jabez walks in my room. "Mia I have an idea," he says. "What?" I ask. "You're already packing?" Jabez asks as he sees my suitcase. I nod. "I'm going to Juan as soon as possible, to settle in. The sooner, the better. So what's your idea?" I say.

"I'm not going England either. Because of Devyn and everyone," Jabez starts. I nod. "But I'm eighteen so that means I can have my own apartment. And you could live with me," he says. "Are you serious?" I ask. "We have to pay rent together but it's better than England or Juan," he says. "Yes. I'll find a job and we'll look for an apartment," I say. Jabez gives me a hug. "So mom is gonna live in England," I say. Jabez nods. "It's weird to think she's gonna love so far without us," I say. "I don't like it either but it's her dream job," Jabez says.

Two weeks later

I got a job as a waitress and Jabez and I found an apartment. The rent is very low so it's good for us. The apartment is really nice. We're moving in tomorrow. I already packed everything. But there is something I don't like. It's not in the same city. Jabez and I are moving away. Still in the same state but not close to our school. We're going to a new school but we're still close to Diego and Devyn so we'll meet every week.

One year later

Diego and I are great. He's coming over every week and our relationship is super healthy. Desiree dropped out of school and moved to Hollywood to 'chase her dreams of being an actor'. She's not gonna make it but I still wish her luck. Dani got transferred to another school because she fought someone and Josie became nice. She not the snake she used to be. Diego has no girls chasing him except for me obviously. My new school is really boring and there are no boys who are cute so all my attention goes to Diego. I have a few really good friends but Hailey and Victoria are still my best friends, they come over regularly. Jabez and I got really close since we live together now. He's like my best friend. Devyn is coming over every week for Jabez and me. Devyn and I also got really close. Diego is planning on moving in with me and Jabez because he misses me so much.

Five years later

Diego and I live in a new house together. We're engaged and I'm pregnant. We're planning a June wedding. But first I'm gonna give birth. I'm a young mom, 22 but Diego and I are really happy and ready for a kid. Or should I say kids? It's a twin. We had our gender reveal and we're having two girls. It's like a dream coming true. I'm so happy with Diego and my baby's. My mom comes over every two months. We call every week so we're still really close. And I'm happy for her that she has her dream job. She also found a new man.

The end

I know the ending is bad but I tried. I'm sorry.

I have a new book you can read! Check my account❤️❤️