Part 4: Meeting

POV Mia
I get home and go upstairs. My mom is working in her office so I leave her alone. I get to my room and take a shower. I hear the doorbell ring. "Mia can you open the door please?" I hear my mother yell. "I'm showering," I yell back.

When I'm done showering I quickly do my makeup en put this on.

I walk downstairs to get some food

I walk downstairs to get some food. "Mom who was at the do-" I ask but I stop my sentence when I see Diego. "I thought you went to Victoria?" My mom asks waiting for an explanation. "Okay so I wasn't i'm sorry but I knew if I said Diego you would worry," I hope she'll understand. Why is he even here? "Of course I would worry, but it's okay. Why didn't I meet him yet?" Omg this is so awkward. "Uhm well. We just met yesterday. Why are you here? Not to be rude or anything". "You forgot your stuff so I thought I'd bring it". Diego says. "Oh yeah I completely forgot," how long has he been here with my mom? "Well I think you should go, it was nice meeting you," my mom says. "It was a pleasure meeting you too Miss Hazel," Diego says. "You can call me Teresa". At least my mom likes him. I hear the door open.

Fuck it's my brother. He's so overprotective he is not gonna like this. "Hey Jabez," I hope he's in a good mood.

Jabez Hazel18 years

Jabez Hazel
18 years

He doesn't even answer me. "Who's that?" He says. "Hey i'm Diego". "And you're Mia's boyfriend?" He asks. He is definitely mad. "No, just a friend". "Than what are you doing here?" Omg he needs to chill. "Jabez Chill, he just dropped of my stuff I left at his house". Fuck I shouldn't have said that. "What were you doing at his house?" "I slept over with some friends". "Who?" Omg. "Why do you need to know everything just let it go". I start to get annoyed. "So Diego, I'll see you later?" I go to the door with him. "Yeah i'll call you". "Okay, bye!" "Bye". He walks to his car and I close the door. I quickly go upstairs so my brother can't talk to me.

I'm laying on my bed and my phone rings.

Diego😍 Facetime
Accept or Decline

Accept

"Hey i'm so sorry about earlier". "It's okay, I would do the same if I were him". I feel so guilty.

I hear my door open. It's Jabez. "Who are you talking to?" Shit. "Diego, now can you leave?" He walks to me and grabs my phone. "Bye Diego". He gives my phone back and I see that he ended the call. "What the fuck? You can't decide who I talk to!" I get mad. "You slept at his house and i'm not dumb I know you guys were alone!" "Actually we weren't alone! We were with 4 other boys!" I see him ball his fist. I shouldn't have said that, he's gonna break things. "Who?" "You don't know them". "WHO" I jump a little. "Giovanny, Alex, Carlos and Jesse". "Was that so hard to say? Next time just tell me, I don't like it when you keep things from me". He walks out of my room and slams the door.

I call Diego back. "Hey i'm so sorry," why does this need to happen to me? "I only forgive you if you go on a date with me tomorrow," OMG. "Yeah okay I don't mind," I can't hide my smile. "Those shorts look amazing on you". I feel my cheeks heating up. We talk for hours and I fall asleep on facetime.

621 words