Part 42: The plan

Reverse time to the day Giovanny was at Mia's house

POV Desiree
I need Diego back. I need to come up with a plan to break Diego and Mia up. I know Diego still wants me. He's just denying it. I just need Mia to do something bad so Diego gets sad and comes running to me.

I walk to the cafeteria with Josie and we sit on a table. "So I need your help," I say. "With what?" She asks. "I need Diego back. So I need Mia to do something what makes Diego sad. Then he'll come running back to me," I say. "Let me think," Josie says. I just need a boy, someone who will make her have sex with him. Then Diego needs to find out. "Giovanny," we say at the same time. "He just needs to fuck her and then tell Diego," I say. "But how are you going to make Giovanny do that?" Josie asks. "He still wants Mia so that won't be a problem," I say. I see Giovanny walking in the cafeteria so I walk to him.

"Hey Gio. Can I talk to you?" I say. "Sure," he says. We walk out the cafeteria and I start talking. "So as everyone knows, Diego and I are meant to be. And I just need to take care of that. Mia and Diego aren't made for each other. And I know you still want Mia," I say. "What do you want me to do?" He asks. "Just have sex with Mia. And then tell Diego. Or let him find out. Then they'll break up and Diego is mine. And Mia will be yours," I say. "Deal," he says. I smile.

This plan is gonna work. 100%. Everyone knows they aren't meant to be. Me and Diego are meant to be. Diego still loves me, I know it.

POV Giovanny
Desiree's plan is really smart. I just need to hang out with Jabez today at his place and then I'll go to her room. She's a slut so she'll definitely let me fuck her.

I walk back to the cafeteria and sit next to Jabez. Devyn and Samantha are on this table too. "Yo bro lets hang after school. Your place?" I say to Jabez. "I was actually hanging out with Devyn but you can come. Is that okay with you babe?" He says. "Yeah of course," Devyn says. "Okay I'll meet you there after school," I say.

After school

I drive to his house and ring the doorbell. He opens the door. "Yo come in bro," he says. I walk in and we go upstairs. We start playing video games. I hear the front door open and close. Mia is home. I hear her walk upstairs and go to her room. She didn't get food so she'll probably go downstairs to get some in a minute. "I'm gonna get some food," I say. "Okay," Jabez says. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I'm waiting for Mia to get some food. I hear her come downstairs.

Words: 513

I'm telling my parents about my depression tonight and i'm really nervous. I'm so scareeeed.

Love y'all