Part 41: Told

POV Jabez
I never expected Mia to cheat. She seemed so happy with Diego. I don't like Diego but I think he deserves to know the truth. I'll tell him at school.

Next morning

POV Diego
I get to school and see Mia. She looks different, like something is wrong. I walk to her and hug her from behind. She turns around and looks at me. "Hey princess," I say. "Hey," she says. "Is something wrong?" I ask her. "No why?" She says. "You look like you're hurt," I say. "It's nothing," she says while looking away. She can't even look at me. I know she's lying. "You're lying," I say. "What? I'm not," she says. "Mia, I know you. I know when something is wrong," I say. The bell rings. "I uhh I gotta get to class," Mia says and before I can stop her she's already gone.

I start walking to class but someone stops me. I look up and I see Mia's brother, Jabez. "Hey," I say. "Hey I need to tell you something," he says. "What's going on? Is it about Mia? I knew something was wrong," I say. "I'm sorry I need to tell you, but I would want to know it too so I just thought I needed to tell you. Yesterday I walked in Mia's room and I saw," Jabez says but he pauses. "You saw what?" I ask. "She was having sex with Gio," he says. "You're kidding," I say. "I wish I was. I didn't expect it either," Jabez says. "Thanks for telling me bro," I say. "Yeah no problem. I'm gonna go to class," he says and walks away.

How can she do this? Giovanny hurt her. He pushed her to have sex with him and he spread an awful rumor about her and now she's having sex with him? I thought I could trust her. Maybe she lied to me about him pushing her. Maybe it is true what Giovanny said. Maybe she pushed him.

Skip to 2nd period

I see Mia walking in and she sits next to me. "Hey," she says. I just ignore her. "Is something wrong?" She asks. "You expect me to be honest?" I ask. "Why wouldn't I expect you to be honest?" She asks confused. I chuckle. "I know what happened Mia. And you're just telling me 'nothing is wrong'. I can't believe you," I say. "What are you talking about?" She asks confused. "Just forget it. Leave me alone. You can do nothing but hurt me," I say. She stands up, grabs her stuff and runs out the room.

POV Mia
I quickly grab my stuff and run to the bathroom before everyone can see me crying. I can't believe this. Giovanny told Diego what happened. And Diego believes him. He doesn't even let me explain. And he's saying I can do nothing but hurt HIM. He's the one hurting me. I get to the bathroom and can't hold back my tears anymore. Tears fall down. I feel my legs getting weak and I fall down on the floor. I can't do this. I can't do anything right. I'm not good enough, i've never been good enough. I can't look at Diego or Giovanny today, i'm not gonna succeed holding back my tears when I see them. I need to go home. Fuck. My mom is home. I take deep breaths and try to stop crying. I dry my tears and walk out the bathroom.

I walk out the school and go to my car. I get in and drive. I don't know where i'm going, but i'm not going back to school. I can't go home, my mom is home and she'll send me back to school. I drive to the park. I get out my car and just walk to loose my thoughts. I put on some music and keep walking.

After a while I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry," I say and look up. It's Geo. "Hey," he says. "Hi," I say. "What are you doing here? Don't you have school?" He says. "I uhh I just I," I try to explain but I can't explain it. If I talk about Diego or Giovanny I'll cry. What did I get myself in to? I made this mess. "Hello? Earth to Mia," he says. "I'm sorry. There's just a lot going on," I say. He walks to a bench and I follow him. We sit down. He's waiting for me to explain. "I don't wanna talk about it. It really hurts me and I don't want to cry," I say. "Just let it all out. I'm here for you," Geo says. Giovanny said that too. And look what he did. Giovanny hurt me so bad. "I don't know. I don't wanna annoy you with my problems," I say. He puts his hands on my thigh and makes eye contact. "You won't annoy me," he says. I smile. "It's about my boyfriend. And another boy," I say. "What happened?" He asks. "There's this boy, Giovanny. And I dated him. But he didn't respect my boundaries. He uhh he raped me," I say and start crying. Geo puts his arms around me and pushes me against him. His shirt is getting wet from my tears. I get out of the hug. "I'm sorry," I say referring to his wet shirt. "It's okay," he says and smiles at me. "So yesterday he uhh... He raped me again. And he told my boyfriend we had sex," I say while i'm still crying. "And now Diego is so mad at me," I say. "Diego?" He says confused. "That's my boyfriend," I say. "Right. Does he know Giovanny raped you?" He asks. "The first time. But he won't let me explain about this time," I say. "You should let him think for a bit and then you can explain. Just try to understand him," Geo says. "You're right. Thank you," I say and I hug him.

Words: 1001

Do you have any ideas for this story? Let me know!❤️❤️

next chapter will be THE TEAAAAA☕️☕️