Part 13: Diego's side

POV Diego
We arrive at school. "I need to get my schedule," Mia says. "Follow me," I say. We walk to the office. She got her schedule. We have 2nd, 3rd and 5th period together. The bell rings. "I'm gonna go to first period, see yah," Mia says. "Bye," I say and she walks of. I see Desiree walking to me. "Hey babe," she says. "I am not your babe, I broke up with you," I say. "We could get back together? I know you want to," see says and steps closer to me. "Actually I don't. I already have someone. I'm gonna go to class now. Bye," I say and I walk to first period.

Skip to 2nd period

I walk in and see Mia. I sit next to her. "Hey," I smile at her. "Hi," she says. She isn't looking at me, she looks annoyed. "Is something wrong?" I ask. "I don't know, you tell me," she says. What is she talking about? "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Figure it out. Babe," she says. This is about Desiree. Right when I was gonna say something the teacher walks in and starts class. The whole class me and Mia didn't talk.

Skip to lunch

I walk to the cafeteria with Carlos, Jesse and Alex. I told Alex what happened this morning with Desiree but not about how Mia reacted. We see Mia, Destiny, Victoria, Josie, Hailey and Devyn so we walk to their table. I sit next to Mia. "Yoo," we say. "So do you have your eye on someone? Do you like anyone?" Devyn asks Mia. "No not really," Mia says. What? I thought she was into me. I look at her confused. "Have you seen Giovanny? He's cute, you'll like him," Devyn goes on. I start getting angry. "Yeah I have, he's cute. Maybe I'll get to know h-," I interrupt Mia. "Mia can I talk to you?" I say. She sighs. "Yeah sure," we get up and walk out the cafeteria.

"What is your problem?" I say. I'm so mad, she can't just do that. "What is MY problem? I think you know why i'm doing this. BABE," she says angry. "Are you mad about Desiree?" I ask. "I don't know what her name is and I don't care but there is definitely something going on with you and her," she says. "There's nothing going on with me and her. She's my ex. I broke up with her before summer and now she wants to get back together again," I say. I see Giovanny walking past us. Mia walks to him. "Hey babe," she says. What the fuck is she doing? "Uhh hey, how are y-," he starts but Mia stops him by kissing him. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. She stops the kiss and looks at me. I walk to them and hit Giovanny. He falls down and I get on top. I punch him. I hear Mia yelling. "DIEGO STOP," she tries to get me off him. A crowd starts forming and people start filming. I feel my elbow hit someone. "FUCK," I hear Mia yell. I quickly get off Giovanny. "I'm so sorry Mia, I didn't mean t-," she interrupts me. "Just leave me alone," she says and she walks to the bathroom. Fuck what did I do.

Desiree starts walking to me. "Are you okay babe? What happened?" She says. "Don't call me babe," I say annoyed. "I always call you babe," she says. "You always called me babe, when we dated. But we aren't together anymore," I say. "Well you and your new girlfriend aren't together anymore either. Right?" She says. I stay silent, she is right. I fucked up. I should've told Mia immediately. "So should I come to your house after school?" She says. I see Mia walking to Giovanny. I fucked up badly. Maybe I should give Desiree a chance. Maybe she changed. "Yeah, sure," I say. The principal walks to me and tells me to go to his office.

Time skip

I got suspended for three days. Giovanny only got one day. I go home and wait till Desiree comes.

POV Mia
I walk to Gio. "Are you okay?" I say. "Yeah i'm fine. Diego is crazy," he says. "I know. He got back together with Desiree and that hurt me so I made him jealous with you. And he didn't like that. I'm sorry I used you to make him jealous. Maybe it's because I already think you're cute," I say. "Its okay. You think i'm cute?" He says smiling. "Yeah, since the day I met you," I say. I feel my cheeks heating up. "You're cute when you blush," He says. I smile. I see the principal is walking to us. "Giovanny, my office. Now," he says. "Bye Mia, I'll text you," he says and he walks away.

Words: 814