Part 20: Virgin

⚠️Sexual abuse⚠️
If you don't want to read it keep scrolling till you see this emoji again for a summary⚠️

POV Mia
It's Saturday and I'm home alone. Jabez went to the mall with some friends. I text Gio if he can come over.

Mia: Hey can you come over? I'm home alone
Gio: Omw baby

I grab some food and put it on the table so we can watch some movies when he gets here.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rings. I open up and he immediately starts kissing me. I brake the kiss for a bit. "Hey to you too," I say laughing. "Hey baby," he says and goes on with kissing me. He lifts me up and starts walk upstairs while still kissing me. He throws me on my bed and he takes his shirt off. "I don't know if I want to uhh.. You know," I say. "Just go with it baby," he says and he starts kissing my neck. He finds my soft spot and I moan. He unbuckles his pants and takes off my shirt. "Gio I don't want this," I say. "Come on, it'll be quick," he says. And he unbuckles my pants. I stop his hands. "I don't want to, I'm a virgin," I say embarrassed. "It's okay, it won't hurt," he says and pulls my pants down. He takes off my bra. "Gio stop, I don't want to," I say. "Just go with it. It won't hurt I promise," he says and he grabs a condom out of his pants and he puts it on. I realize he isn't going to stop so I just keep quiet and try not to cry. He thrusts in to me and I want to scream. It hurts so bad. My friends always told me it'd hurt if you don't relax, but I can't relax. I don't feel good in this situation. I should've never asked him to come over. He moans. "You're so tight," he keeps moaning. I try not to cry but one tear escapes. I quickly wipe it away with my hand. When Gio is finished he throws the condom away and lays next to me.

I'm just laying there, frozen. I feel gross. I want to take a shower right now, but I don't have the strength to get up and walk there. "See, it wasn't so bad. Right?" He says. I just smile at him. "I need to go home now, bye baby," he says and places a kiss on my cheek. "B-bye," I say and he walks out my room. I hear the front door close and I start crying.

⚠️Summary: It's Saturday and Mia invites Gio over to watch some movies because she's home alone. Gio forces Mia to have sex with him. Mia cries when he left.⚠️

I take a long shower. I feel gross. Was it my fault?

Monday

Yesterday I stayed in my room, I only got some food when I was hungry. But I didn't want to do anything. I cried a lot. I get ready for school, this is my outfit.

 I get ready for school, this is my outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I get in my car and drive to Hailey. "Hey hoe! How have you been? I didn't hear anything from you this weekend," she says. "I'm fine, just a chill weekend," I say and put a fake smile on. I start driving to school. "I can see you're not fine. What's going on?" She asks. "I- uhh I invited uhh," I start crying. "Pull over," she says. I pull over and she hugs me. "What happened honey," she says. "I invited Gio Saturday a-and uhh," I keep crying. "He forced me to h-have sex with him," I say. "Did you?" She asks. "He just fucked me, I tried to stop him. But he wouldn't listen," I say while still crying. "Honey, it's okay. I'm here," she says and hugs me. "I lost my v-virginity," I say. "It's okay," she says, still hugging me. "You should brake up with him," Hailey says. "How?" I ask. "Just say that it's over," she says. "I'm scared. Maybe he's gonna get mad," I say, still crying. "I can go with you," she says. "Thank you, I love you so much," I say and I start driving to school.

We get to school. I have first period with Gio and Hailey. "Hey baby," he says when he sees me. "Hi," I say and put on a fake smile. "What are you wearing?" He says while laughing. Ouch. "I just didn't feel like putting on something nice," I say. We walk to class and I sit next to Hailey. Gio sits next to Hailey, so I feel more save.

Skip to lunch

We sit on a table with Hailey, Gio, Diego, Carlos, Devyn and me. I give Hailey a sign that I want to do it now. "Gio, can we talk to you," she signals to me when she said 'we'. "Of course," he says and we walk out the cafeteria.

"We're over," I say. "What? What did I do?" He says. "You don't respect my boundaries. And that's really important for me in a relationship," I say. "I'm sorry, just give me one more chance," he says. "That was your last chance. We're done, in every possible way," I say and I walk away. I hear Hailey say. "And don't talk to or come near our group ever again".

We sit back on the table. "What happened?" Devyn asks. "I broke up with Giovanny," I say. "Why?" Carlos asks. "He didn't respect my boundaries," I say. "I always respect your boundaries," Diego says. I smile at him. "So are you back on the market again?" Devyn asks. "Uh I need some time for myself. Maybe I'll be on the market for the right person," I say and look at Diego. He smiles at me.

Words: 981
Thank you so much for the 1k reads I love you all so much!!