Part 39: Kitchen

POV Mia
After school I go to my house. I go to my room and change into this.

 I go to my room and change into this

But without the shoes.

I go downstairs to grab some food. When I get downstairs I see Giovanny sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Devyn and Jabez are upstairs and I was third wheeling so I went downstairs. You don't like me being here?" He says. "Nope. Why are you even in my house?" I say. "They asked me to come with them," he says and stands up. "Oh okay," I say. He walks to me. "Missed me?" He asks while striking his hand over my cheek. I get nervous, the last time he touched me wasn't how I wanted. "No," I say and put his hand away. "Oh come on," he says and gets closer to my ear. "I know you want me," he whispers. I don't like him being so close to me. I hate it. "I don't," I say. And walk to the kitchen. He follows me.

"Can you just get back to the couch?" I ask. "I like being with you," he says. I roll my eyes. I make coffee and wait till it's done. Giovanny lifts me up and puts me on the counter. I try to get off but he stands in front of me. He gets between my legs. I start breathing heavily because it makes me scared. I don't know what he's going to do. "Just give me a chance," he says. "No," I say. "Why not?" He asks. "You know why," I say. "I don't. Please, enlighten me," he says. "I don't wanna talk about it. You know why," I say and turn my head. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. I look behind him. I'm not gonna make eye contact. "My eyes are here babe," he says. "I'm not your babe," I say. "You should be. I'm better than Diego," he says. "You're not. Diego is the best thing that ever happened to me. He respects my boundaries. He's there for me when I need him the most. You don't respect my boundaries and you weren't there when I needed you the most," I say and push him away. I jump off the counter and grab my coffee. I walk upstairs and go to my room.

After a few minutes I hear someone walk upstairs. My door opens and Giovanny walks in. "Get out," I say. "I'd rather get in. In you," he says and walks over to me. He starts kissing my neck. I try to push him away but he's to strong. "Get off me," I say while still pushing him. "Just relax," he says.

Words: 454

Short chapter but the next 2 are going to make it up to you😘