Part 28: Sunday

POV Diego
I get to Mia's house and I ring the doorbell. She opens the door and she looks beautiful. How can this be mine? I swear I'm the luckiest man on earth with her. She looks so cute with that messy bun and her shell necklace.

 She looks so cute with that messy bun and her shell necklace

"Are you okay?" She asks. I forgot I was staring. "I was just thinking about how this beautiful girl is all mine," I say and I hug her. I lift her up and I spin her around. She laughs. I slowly put her down and we stare into each other's eyes. She leans in and so do I. Our lips touch. It gets intimate and it turns into a make out session. We break the kiss when we hear the living room door open. "Hello Miss Ha- I mean Teresa," I say. "Hello Diego," Mia's mom says. "Mom can you maybe not walk in on us next time and knock or something?" Mia asks embarrassed. "Honey, it's not like I haven't made out in my life. You don't need to hide it from me," Teresa says. "Yes but you don't need to see it," Mia says. "Sorry honey. I'll knock next time. Anyways, I'll be in my office," she says and she walks upstairs. "Sorry about that," Mia says. "It's no problem. Your mom is really nice," I say. "Because she likes you," she says. "She likes me?" I ask relieved. "Yep. If she didn't like you, she wouldn't have been nice. You're lucky you can call her Teresa," she says. "I'm so happy to hear that. I was scared she didn't like me," I say. Mia laughs. Mia grabs some drinks and chips and we walk to her room.

⚠️SEXUAL WARNING⚠️

We sit on her bed. "You know I really missed you yesterday," I say and I kiss her. "Really?" She says and kisses me. "Yeah. You should make it up," I say and kiss her. "What did you have in mind?" She says. "Maybe you could do something like this," I say and I push her against the bed and start making the kiss more intense. "Like this?" She asks and she turns us around. She's on top now. She takes off my shirt and starts kissing me. She goes down to my neck and gives me a few hickeys. She finds me soft spot and I moan. She gives kisses till she's at my pants. "You know, we don't have to do anything if you're not ready," I say. "I know, but I want to," Mia says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "I'm sure. I'm ready," she says. She unbuckles my pants and she pulls down my underwear. She grabs my dick and puts it in her mouth. She starts sucking my dick. Wow she's way better than Desiree. I moan. She keeps going. She looks me in my eyes in a naughty way and it makes me so horny. "If you want to do uhh other stuff you need to stop now," I say. I'm almost gonna cum. "If you don't want to just keep going," I say and I moan. She stops. "You really want to? Just to be sure," I say. She nods. I grab a condom from my wallet. I quickly put it on while Mia undresses herself. She's now only in her underwear. Wow. I take of her bra and I slowly pull down her thong. "Ready?" I ask. She nods. I slowly enter her to make sure it doesn't hurt. I look at her to see if she's okay. She nods. I start thrusting in. She moans. I keep looking at her while i'm doing this to make sure she's okay. "I wanna get on top," she says. We turn around and now she's riding me. She's so good. Way better than Desiree. I moan. "Fuuuck you're so good," I say. She moans. "I'm gonna cum," she says. "Yeah me too," I say. She cums and a few seconds after her I cum too. I throw the condom away and lay next to her.

"Wow," I say. She looks at me. "Thanks for being so gentle," she says. "Everything for my princess," I say. She laughs. "But where did you learn tho? The riding and the sucking," I say. She laughs. "Was it good?" She asks. "It was better than good. You are so much better than Desiree," I say. She smiles. "Well I saw on instagram you needed to spell coconut with your hips so I guess that worked," she laughs. She so beautiful. I still can't believe she's mine. All mine. "I love you," I say. She looks at me shocked. "What?" She says. "I'm sorry I uhh... It just got out," I say. Fuck why did I say that. She obviously doesn't feel the same way. "I love you too, Diego Martir," she says. "Really? You're not saying it because i'm saying it right?" I say. "Nope. I was just shocked, I didn't expect it. You didn't say it because we just had sex right?" She says. "No. I said it because I really, truly love you," I say. She kisses me.

Words: 861

I was about to sleep and then I remembered I promised another chapter today. So here you go. I'm so bad at writing sexual parts so sorry about that. Love y'all💗