Part 44: Slipped out

POV Mia
"Where did you go after you ran out of class? I didn't see you anymore," Diego says. "I went to the park," I say. "With who?" He says. "I went there to clear my mind. I wanted to go home but my mom was home," I say. "Nothing happened at the park?" He asks. Should I tell him about Geo? I mean nothing happened, he helped me. "I saw Geo," I say. He stands up from the bed. "What?" He says mad. "Chill. He comforted me, nothing happened. He gave me advice," I say. "Advice? How to have sex?" He says mad. "Diego chill. Nothing happened. If something did happen I wouldn't tell you I saw him at the park dummy," I say. I see him thinking. "Or you're using that as an excuse," he says. "Diego come on. Why would I do that and come to your house the same day?" I say. "Maybe you're a slu-," he stops his sentence as he realizes what he just said. Maybe I am a slut. Many people told me i'm a slut so maybe they're right. Tears start forming but I fight them back. "YEAH MAYBE I AM. MAYBE I FUCKED GEO BUT MAYBE YOU FUCKED DESIREE!" I yell and my tears start running down my cheeks. I run downstairs. "Mia what's going on?" Diego's mom asks. "Ask your son," I say while crying.

I run out his house and go to my car. I see Diego running out. I start my car but it doesn't work. "Come ooooon!" I yell and hit the wheel. Diego gets to my car and signals me to roll down the window. I hesitate but I roll the window down. "I'm sorry Mia it just slipped out," he says. "You really think I would fuck Geo after Giovanny raped me? You really think that low of me?" I say. Tears are still falling. "No i'm sorry Mia. I didn't mean it. I just jumped to conclusions. I believe you. I do," he says. "Now you do? I need to fucking cry for you to believe me?" I say. "No. I'm just really scared," he says and looks down. "For what?" I ask. "I'm scared you'll find someone better than me," he says while still looking down. "I won't. I just go around sleeping with people babe. I'm a slut," I say and drive away.

I turn my music all the way up and cry. How can he do this to me. And then make it about him. That 'he is scared i'll find someone better'. He's such an asshole. He knows about my past. It was really hard for me to tell him but I trusted him. And he called me a slut. I can't take this anymore it hurts so bad. Tears stream down my cheeks. I see a car and before I hit my brake the car hits me. I close my eyes and try to cover my head. My vision starts to get blurry and I start to see black everywhere. I get unconscious.

POV Diego
She fucked Geo what the fuck is wrong with her. "Diego come on. Why would I do that and come to your house the same day?" She says. "Maybe you're a slu-," I stop my sentence as I realize what I just said. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm such an idiot. "YEAH MAYBE I AM. MAYBE I FUCKED GEO BUT MAYBE YOU FUCKED DESIREE!" She yells and tears start running down her cheeks. I made a big mistake. I'm so fucking dumb. She runs out my house. I run after her. "Diego what happened?" My mom asks. "Not now mom," I say and run after her. She gets in her car. When I get to her car I signal her to put down her window.

"I'm sorry Mia it just slipped out," I say when she rolls the window down. "You really think I would fuck Geo after Giovanny raped me? You really think that low of me?" She say. Tears are still running down her cheeks. "No i'm sorry Mia. I didn't mean it. I just jumped to conclusions. I believe you. I do," I say. "Now you do? I need to fucking cry for you to believe me?" Mia says. "No. I'm just really scared," I say and look down. "For what?" She ask. "I'm scared you'll find someone better than me," I say while still looking down. I mean it. I'm so scared she'll find someone better than me. She's one of a kind and I can't lose her. "I won't. I just go around sleeping with people babe. I'm a slut," she says and drives away. I really thought she understood when she started that sentence. But I really ruined things.

Words: 804

Tea. This chapter was fun to write.

For the people who want to know;
We're gonna buy a cat, and I'll go to a doctor. I kinda regret telling them because I don't want to go to a doctor, but maybe it'll help me.

Love y'all!!