Part 24: Josie

POV Mia
Mom is coming home in 5 days. I miss her so much. I invited Hailey to come over, she'll be here in 10 minutes. I walk to Jabez's room to let him know.

"Hey, Hailey is coming over," I say. "Okay and I need to know, why?" He says. "So you don't come in my room," I say. "Okay," he says. "Is something wrong?" I ask. "I heard you pushed Gio to have sex with you," he says. "What? That's not true," I say. He told all his friends apparently. "Then why is he saying that?" He says. I don't want to talk about this. Especially not with my brother. "I don't know," I say and I walk out. Great, now Jabez thinks i'm a slut too.

The doorbell rings and I go downstairs to open it. "Hola hoeee," Hailey says and she hugs me. She walks in. "Hola bitch. Why do you have your bag?" I ask. "I'm sleeping over," she says with a smile. "Is that okay?" She asks. "Of course," I say. We walk upstairs and I grab my macbook.

"What do you wanna watch," I ask. "Let's watch Before I fall," Hailey says. "Okay," I put on the movie.

When the movie is over I look at the time. 8pm. "Lindsay is literally Josie," Hailey says. (Lindsay is a mean character in the movie) "What? But Josie is so nice," I say. "Trust me, she's not," Hailey says. "Tell me about it," I say. "First of, she always talks shit about everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Even her bestfriends," Hailey says. "Did she talk shit about me?" I ask. "She said you're a drama queen and want all the boys to love you or something," Hailey says. "She seemed so nice," I say. "Yeah I know. In 5th grade Josie peed herself at camp. And she told everyone Victoria peed herself. Victoria just took the blame because they were bestfriends. But last year Josie and Victoria had a big fight. So now they don't talk anymore," Hailey says. "Oh wow. Victoria never told me about that," I say. "Because she's embarrassed. She trusted Josie, but that was a big mistake," she says. I never expected this from Josie. She seemed so nice. "I'm hungry," Hailey says. "Lets get in n out," I say. "Yess!" Hailey says.

I walk to my brother's room to ask if he wants something from in n out. He doesn't want anything. My get in the car and go to the drive through. We eat in the car and just sing to songs. "We've become so close," I say. "Yes, i'm glad we did," Hailey says. "Me too. I'm glad I have such good friends," I say. Hailey hugs me. "Now back to singing and eating," Hailey says. We laugh. I love her so much.

Words: 479

This is a short chapter I know. But the next chapter will be long. I promise. Love y'all💗