Extra part💗

POV Diego
I wake up next to Mia, my wife. It's still weird to think about Mia like that. It's been over a year but it's still weird. In a good way of course. Today it's the twins birthday. Olivia and Mackenzie are becoming two years old, time goes by so fast. It still feels like they were born yesterday. Mia wakes up. "Hey Princess," I say. "Good morning," Mia says. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and put on some clothes.

POV Mia
I wake up and see that Diego is already awake. Olivia and Mackenzie are becoming two years old today. I still remember giving birth like it was yesterday. I was in so much pain. I'm so happy. Diego and I live together in Los Angles and I love it here. Our house is literally my dream house.

I'm working in a hospital as a gynecologist

I'm working in a hospital as a gynecologist. I didn't expect that at all. But I found out I love helping people and I wanted to become a doctor. Turns out, I love looking at vaginas all day. Diego has an own business.

I get out of bed and put on a rope. Diego is in the shower, Olivia and Mackenzie are still in bed so I decide to make breakfast.

Time skip

Diego and I walk upstairs with their presents which we hid in the basement. We open their door and walk in quietly. We put the presents on the ground and walk over to their beds. We count down. "3..2..1.." And we both starts shaking them. I shake Olivia and Diego is shaking Mackenzie. They wake up and we start singing 'happy birthday to you'. "Presentsss!" They both yell when the song is finished. Diego and I laugh and grab their presents. They open the presents.

5 months later

POV Mia
Today is our anniversary. We're married two years and dating for eight years now. We chose to get married on our anniversary. I tried to get a day off of work but I couldn't. I get out my car and walk to our front door. I walk in and see big roses in beautiful vases next to the stairs. There's a pad of rose petals leading upstairs. I drop my bag and close the door. I walk upstairs and the pad continues to our bedroom. I open the door and see our room is filled with candles. The floor is covered in rose petals but I can't see Diego anywhere. The bathroom door opens and Diego appears.

"You did this for me?" I ask. He nods. "Olivia and Mackenzie are with my parents," Diego says. I walk to him and drop my coat on the floor. I put my arms around his neck. "I love you so much," I say before I kiss him. We both lean in and our lips touch.

⚠️Sexual warning⚠️

We start making out and we walk to the bed together while not breaking the kiss. We fall on the bed and Diego puts his shirt off. I put mine off too and I unbuckle Diego's pants. I pull them down and throw them on the ground. Diego tosses my skirt on the ground. We're left in our underwear. Diego puts my bra off and my thong. I throw his boxer on the ground and Diego quickly grabs a condom. He puts it on and he enters me. He thrusts in and we both moan. He starts going faster and our moans get louder. Diego starts choking me and my moans get louder. It's hard to breath but I love it, it turns me on. Diego goes faster and I can't take it anymore. I grab the covers and moan. "I-I'm g-gon-an cu-m!" I say. I let out a moan and cum. Diego thrusts in me two more times and then fills the condom with his cum. He pulls out and throws the condom away.

⚠️Sexual scene over⚠️

"That was the best sex ever," I say. Diego nods. "I love you so much Princess," Diego says. "I love you too babe," I say and give him a kiss.

Words: 701
I thought I'd give you one more chapter❤️

Thank you all so much for all the support throughout writing this book. You guys helped me so much and I loved writing this book. I'm writing two new books right now. One is about Giovanny and the other one about DIEGOOO. I know you love those books more than books about Giovanny so I started a new one about Diego.

I can't thank you enough for all the support, I love you so much❤️