Part 50: Mom

POV Mia
After one hour Hailey and Diego left. Jabez is home and my mom came home a few minutes ago and I need to tell her now. "Mom can you come to my room?" I yell. "Coming honey!" She yells back and I hear her come upstairs. My door opens and I see my mom appear. "What's wrong?" She asks. "I need to tell you something," I say. "Is it bad?" She asks worried. I nod. I take a deep breath before I tell her.

"It's really hard for me to tell this so please don't be mad," I say. "I'll support you no matter what honey," my mom says and rubs my back to help me relax. "So the last week I had really bad mood swings and morning sickness," I start. "You're kidding. This is a joke," my mom interrupts me. "Let my finish please," I say. She nods. "So I took a pregnancy test just to be sure," I continue. I take a deep breath. "It was positive," I say. My moms face is unreadable. She looks worried, mad, sad and confused at the same time.

"You didn't use a condom? Are you stupid?" My mom says mad. "Mom you said you wouldn't get mad," I say. "I said I'll support you no matter what. I didn't say anything about getting mad," she says. "I'm sorry it was an accident it's not like I'm happy with it," I say. "So what do you want to do?" My mom asks me. "I don't know. That's why I told you. For your advice," I say. "I mean it's your choice. I support you no matter what you do," she says. "I don't want a kid not give birth. But I can't do an abortion," I say. "If you keep it we could just take care of it. Will Diego help?" She says. I don't know what Diego wants me to do. Would he take care of the baby with me? "I think so. I didn't ask him that yet," I say. "Did you tell him?" She asks. "Yes I did," I say. "I think you should keep it. But it's your choice," my mom says. "I think I need to. It's my fault I'm pregnant so I should take the responsibilities," I say. It really is my fault. I could've screamed for help when Giovanny raped me. And Jabez would've helped me. Then this situation wouldn't exist. "Okay. I'll make an appointment at the hospital. And you should really stay out of drama and trouble. You need to keep this baby healthy," my mom says. "You think I'd get in a fight or some?" I laugh. "I don't know. Maybe," she says. I shake my head while laughing. My mom hugs me. "I love you. We'll get through this. Together," she says. A tear falls down. "Thank you mom," I say. "I love you too".

Words: 487
Short chapter sorryyy
I'm going on vacation so there will be slow updates sorry!!

I wrote this chapter because I was having a mental breakdown and writing helps me so much it's like magic. Everyone should try it!!