Part 49: Reaction

POV Diego
"You already knew about this but not what happened completely," Mia says. "What do you mean? You lied to me about something?" I ask. "I didn't lie I just kept unnecessary information from you. But it became necessary," she says. What is she talking about? "What are you talking about?" I ask confused. "You know the second time Giovanny uhh... Well when he," she says. She takes a deep breath before she tells me. "When he raped me again," she continue. "Yeah you told me," I say still confused. "It all happened so fast and I," Mia says. "Just tell me what happened!" I say mad. "I couldn't tell him to put on a condom," she says. She looks down at her fingers, she's nervous. "So what are you trying to say? You have an STD?" I ask. "Worse," she says. She looks down at the floor. I watch where she's looking at and I see a pregnancy test.

You got to be kidding me. She can't be serious. "You're kidding," I say. "I wish I was," Mia says. No this can't be happening. I grab the pregnancy test and look at it. Two lines. "So two lines means it's positive?" I ask. Hailey and Mia nod. I look at it again. "This is fake. You're pranking me," I say. I look up with hope. I hope they're gonna say they pranked me. This can't be happening. Mia looks at me and shakes her head. "I wish I was. I'm not ready to give birth or raise a kid. You think I just faked a panic attack to prank you?" Mia says. "I just hoped it wasn't true," I say.

"So what are you going to do?" I ask. "I don't know. I don't want to have an abortion. But I'm not ready to have a baby," Mia says. "Tell your mom and ask her what to do," Hailey says. "But she doesn't know about Giovanny," she says. "Do you want her to know?" I ask. "No. But I can't lie to her," she says. "You could tell her we forgot to use protection," I say. "If that's okay with you," Mia says. "Yeah it's fine. Whatever you're comfortable with," I say. She smiles and hugs me. "Thanks for not getting mad," Mia says. "Why would I get mad? It's not your fault," I say. "Maybe you'd be sad and jealous and you'd react mad because of that," she says. "I'm not jealous or mad. Just sad and worried," I say. "If it was mine it would've been better," I continue. She nods. "I'll tell my mom when she gets home tonight," Mia says.

Words: 446

Will she get an abortion? Will she raise the kid? Find out in the next chapter...

tea.