Left

;; I'll never leave you. Kahit iwan ka ng mga kaibigan mo, ng boyfriend mo, o kahit sino,hindi kita iiwan.

;; Promise?

;; Promise.

——

;; I hate you. You lied to me.

;; /sighs; I still love you, princess, and I'm sorry for lying. Go on, hate me. I'll wait until you forgive me.

;; /cries in real;

——

;; I'm sorry...

;; /smiles; It's okay, I still understand you. I love you.

;; /hugs her tight; I love you too!

——

;; Have a problem princess?

;; Real world problems, mom. Family? Friends? I'm tired.

;; Don't worry, I'm still here for you. Cheer up okay?

——

;; What's with the sad face sweetie?

;; I... I lost the contest... I'm sorry for disappointing you, mom...

;; /smiles; It's okay princess, you're still the winner for me..

AFTER MONTHS.

;; Hi mom! Good morning!

;; What's good in the morning if you're the one mo greeted me? Stop being plastic. I know you doesn't treats me as your mom, you're a user.

;; /gulp; I think you're in the bad mood mom. I'll leave for a while. Call me for help okay? I love you!

——

That night, they have a fight. A fight over a small thing. She smiles and deactivated her account. After that, she turned off her phone and looks at her real mom—with a sad face.

❝You're such a worthless! I don't have a dumb, stupid, and slut daughter like you! Get out, I don't want to see you again! Never!❞

She smiled, while crying. Why does everyone hates her? Is it because she's dumb? Stupid? She can't handle it anymore. She's tired. She's tired in everything. She packed her things and her mother went upstairs again—to confront her.

❝Why are you packing those?! This isn't yours. Leave this house with nothing, just yourself. Now!❞ she left her things her, and grabbed her blade from her bag.

She left the house while crying very hard. Everyone's looking at her. But... Who cares? She's tired, she's hurt. She thought that it is her time. Her time to go down in hell—where everybody told her that she deserves to go there because of her hellish attitude.

Without doubting, she slash her pulse in her neck and wrist. She slash it deeply while walking. No one cares, of course. She's a nobody and everyone hates her.

She threw the blade and said her last words...

❝I love you all... I'm sorry❞

With that, she died peacefully with a smile on her lips.

————

I'm sorry, lame. Sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors.